My Brilliant Race At Le Mans

• Thread starter dasphli
  • 0 comments
Hi all this is my first post and im going to tell you a story

Im currently racing in the Pan European Championship (In European Events), im driving a BMW M3 04, i have increased it power to 400bhp and spent less and im driving faster than a BMW M3 CSL.

But one thing i noticed the prior race at Grand Valley (Finished Second) the car in front which was a Motor Sport Elise had much greater traction and straight line speed so i stuggled to find my feet so i gave up and drove to protect the tyres.

At the Le Man track for about for about 75% of the lap is full trottle, i was thinking that i wouldnt even finish 4th, but in fact i won at the last corner, it started with me on pole and ending up 4th after the first lap, a TVR Tuscan Speed 6 was first, and pulling away, i managed to get up to second after the tight hairpin at the end of the long straight, two cars behind me where on my ass trying to pass, and then suddenly the casr behind NOSed it but out braked himself and went straight on.

A few corners left and the TVR ran wide due to tyre ware and then spun off, meanwhile i got overtaken by the car behind, he was now in the lead and was suprised (like me) and out braked himself and i got a run on him, last corner last ditch overtaking move got me in the lead i won by .044

Great Stuff

Latest Posts

Back