My car not appearing in the starting grid

United States
United States
lolman12385
This happened in the Beginner level Non-race car challenge, When I started the race I looked in the grid and my Car was not there. So I reseted the game every time and my car was still not there. Has someone had this problem before?

I have never had this problem. But it sounds like your game data is corrupt. Delete the game data, DO NOT DELETE YOUR SAVE DATA. Reinstall the updates. That should fix your problem.

This happened in the Beginner level Non-race car challenge, When I started the race I looked in the grid and my Car was not there. So I reseted the game every time and my car was still not there. Has someone had this problem before?

Earlier, I once had a similar problem when I tried to run the GT All-Stars race at the High Speed Ring.

When I clicked on the start button, the game said "Race information invalid" "This race cannot be started", and the game wouldn't let me start the race. My car was not on the starting grid, and the grid was not fully loaded (the grid only had five cars if I remember correctly).

My guess is that the game had some kind of glitch that prevented it from loading in my car plus a few of the AI cars. I don't know why. I think its possible that my game was just having problems reading my GT6 disc (maybe the disc was getting dusty).

To fix my problem, I exited out of GT6 and shut off my PS3 console, and then when I re-started everything, I was able to enter the GT All-Star race and could continue.

Good luck!
GTsail

Earlier, I once had a similar problem when I tried to run the GT All-Stars race at the High Speed Ring.

When I clicked on the start button, the game said "Race information invalid" "This race cannot be started", and the game wouldn't let me start the race. My car was not on the starting grid, and the grid was not fully loaded (the grid only had five cars if I remember correctly).

My guess is that the game had some kind of glitch that prevented it from loading in my car plus a few of the AI cars. I don't know why. I think its possible that my game was just having problems reading my GT6 disc (maybe the disc was getting dusty).

To fix my problem, I exited out of GT6 and shut off my PS3 console, and then when I re-started everything, I was able to enter the GT All-Star race and could continue.

Good luck!
GTsail
Thanks!

Back