My Career on Hard.

• Thread starter Jolkins
  • 0 comments
jolka100
Hello, everyone! I'm a big F1 fan, so as I got PS3, F1CE was a must have. Have been playing it for some days. Started Career on Hard, as I quite fast got grips with the game, but just wasn't fast enough to get a driver's seat, even a test driver's position. So started on Medium, it was too easy, Midland on pole and dominating whole race... not realistic. So after few races I decided to give another try to a Hard level career, got test drivers seat quite easily, but after doing whole 8 tests, in review needed to continue.:crazy: Gave up and tried 1 more time recruiting, got First driver's seat in Super Aguri. That's good enough for me.:dopey:

So now I have started the season. Settings: full race length, automatic gearbox, hard level. Racing with PS3 gamepad, pity that F1Ce doesn't support Logitech Momo wheel :(

Bahrain GP.
race_index_circuit_71.jpg
Qualifying went really well, was quite amazed about my general speed, even got in Q3. At the end - 10th position at the start, Massa got pole.

My best qualifying time was 1:35.512.

At the start got up to 5th, made a little contact with Fisi, so my front wing was damaged. After that for few first laps I managed to keep up the pace, but then I had Montoya right behind my gearbox. We changed our positions for couple of times, but eventually I defended my position. But as AI always do, before turn 11 he smashed into my rear, race over:grumpy:

Race results.
1.G.Fisichella
2.F.Massa
3.M.Schumacher

Back