My cars and Paints!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akbar2k7
  • 55 comments
  • 2,538 views
Updated List hence BUMP!
 
Come on guys re bump
 
Do you still have the carbon r available? I can trade paints, suits or helmets
 
Do you still have the carbon r available? I can trade paints, suits or helmets

Yes I had a 0/0/0 one gave that away :(, But I do have a used one with a few mile not much I think I drove it my self a little. can you give a A nice suit and helmet that looks cool?
 
what suits do you need, bud? i have quite a bit.. what would you give? what paints do you have?
 
what suits do you need, bud? i have quite a bit.. what would you give? what paints do you have?

Any good looking ones a stig set would be nice, I have a few mattes, chromes are not for trade I have a few midnight purples and a pearl MNP a few other random good looking paints anything your after Ill search it in a bit.
 
Any good looking ones a stig set would be nice, I have a few mattes, chromes are not for trade I have a few midnight purples and a pearl MNP a few other random good looking paints anything your after Ill search it in a bit.

sorry to say you cant trade stig suits, they're dlc.. i would if i could.....ok let me know what suits you want and what paints you got.
 
I want that CZ-3 Tarmac.
 
I want that CZ-3 Tarmac.

We shall see if you win its a competition giveaway remember report back to the thread is circa 10 hours and you never know you might have won!
 
Akbar2k7
We shall see if you win its a competition giveaway remember report back to the thread is circa 10 hours and you never know you might have won!

Alright well i posted in there.
 
Akbar2k7
We shall see if you win its a competition giveaway remember report back to the thread is circa 10 hours and you never know you might have won!

Oh and if I don't get it, willing to make a trade?
 
Akbar2k7
Yes of course.

Just a warning, Josh hasn't got a good trading reputation. He has scammed people before.
 
I have a Supra RS-Z.Can you trade it for the the HRS-II Concept?
 
Ye I think he scammed me lol but I had three ccz-3 tarmacs
 
Watch for double posts bud.
 
Back