Suddenly, the cars in GT mode have become invisble (in the garage and dealerships, fortunately not in races). 
Also, I seem to have lost all engine noise during races.
Look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv97nnEez28
Weird right?! I couldn't find anyone with a similiar problem on any forum, so I hope this will help...
I have installed the latest update.
If you have any questions or perhaps a solution please e-mail me at rynout_@hotmail.com!!
Also, is there anyway I could report this issue to polyghony?
Thanks alot!!
Also, I seem to have lost all engine noise during races.
Look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv97nnEez28
Weird right?! I couldn't find anyone with a similiar problem on any forum, so I hope this will help...
I have installed the latest update.
If you have any questions or perhaps a solution please e-mail me at rynout_@hotmail.com!!
Also, is there anyway I could report this issue to polyghony?
Thanks alot!!