My Cars for Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnHoly XXIV
  • 14 comments
  • 632 views
Messages
15
United States
SC
Messages
UnHoly_XXIV
Messages
UnHoly XXIV
Straight to the point:

1997 Toyota Supra RZ (silver)

1997 Toyota Supra SZ-R (red)
1997 Toyota Supra SZ-R (black)
1997 Toyota Supra SZ-R (white)
1997 Toyota Supra SZ-R (white)

*yes, 5 1997 Supras*

Chrysler 300c 2005 (silver) Black Rims, 772hp, 597pp

2000 Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 869hp 664pp
 
2000 Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 869hp 664pp[/QUOTE]

What would you want for the Diablo?
 
What would you like for the chrysler?
 
Do you have any matte or chrome paints? Maybe mustang svt cobra r.
 
UnHoly XXIV
Do you have any matte or chrome paints? Maybe mustang svt cobra r.

Yes I have mattes and chromes. I do not have that car though.
 
Chromes are fine, I may have a cobra lined up for 2 of the supras.
 
UnHoly XXIV
Chromes are fine, I may have a cobra lined up for 2 of the supras.

Ok then. How many chromes would you consider fair? Shall we say 5 gold chromes?
 
have any other chrome colors? if so, I will do 4, if not 5 gold are fine.
 
UnHoly XXIV
have any other chrome colors? if so, I will do 4, if not 5 gold are fine.

I only have gold chrome sorry. So, do we have a deal then?
 
yeah man, that's fine. wanna send 2, I will send my car, then you send the last 2, that way we know no one will stiff the other?
 
How many mattes or chrome for the lamborghini?
 
UnHoly XXIV
yeah man, that's fine. wanna send 2, I will send my car, then you send the last 2, that way we know no one will stiff the other?

Yep that's fair. Send a FR to porthillking please.
First 2 chromes have been sent.
 
Last edited:
sent. sent car and received paints. Thank you sir.
 
UnHoly XXIV
sent. sent car and received paints. Thank you sir.

That's no problem, thanks for the car. :)
 
i got silver chrome and gold chrome and the svt what u want
for the nomad
 
Back