My cars, My horns, My Credits, Your paint ::READ FIRST POST::

  • Thread starter Thread starter filphil89
  • 56 comments
  • 2,306 views
I'm in no rush to get rid of it - it's yours assuming we can come to an acceptable trade agreement.

I'm interested but as you can see I'm interested in all matte and chrome paint. If you have a car in mind don't forget about me. I'm sure I can get it. 👍

Obviously within reason!
 
Last edited:
Cool - can't believe what some people are prepared to trade for these paints, but my lack of understanding is your gain.

You give me a Cr figure and I'll pick a premium car for you to buy me. Sound fair?
 
It's more of a novelty than anything.

An easy way to get matte paint is to buy 30 carts. For every 30 cars in your garage you receive a matte paint.

30*5000 = 150,000cr

We'll just say up to 200,000. That's roughly what I can do for people if they don't want a car from my list.
 
I'm wondering here if you'd be prepared to buy me a Ford GT LM spec II test car?

Obviously this is one hell of an expensive car but I'm hoping to pay with paint!! LOL

How many matte/chrome paints would you want for it? (That's if you even consider this!)
 
Well... let's think of it this way. Any one person can only send 5 items/1 car a day. That would take entirely too long so that's definitely not feasible. Not to say I can't afford it, though. 👍
 
You, my friend, have a deal - I'll take a Corvette ZR1 please (Cr. 184,800, keep the change ;)). I'll let you pick the colour for the surprise!! Happy to send the paint first.

I'm at work at the moment but would be able to send the paint in 3-4 hours time when I get home.

Good trading with you. I'll give you first call on any other matte colours I get...

PS. Which PSN do you want me to use? EDIT: on second thoughts, add me as a friend and I can then send the paint as soon as I accept it rather than waiting for you to accept my request.

PSN: Jon_WDC
 
Last edited:
Let me know what paints you have in the future. I'll add you now
 
Will do thanks. Will drop you a PM when I send the paint.
 
Okay. I'll be able to send the car on monday. As you can tell from the first post I'm currently booked until then. Do you want a stock ZR-1 color or a color from one of my non-rare chips? 👍

The PM I sent you in game was wrong. I forgot I had a trade already set for Sunday!
 
Something non-standard would be fun I guess, but it's your call. Either way, prefer a metallic. Cheers

EDIT: do you want me to decline, or will you send me another friend request? Sorry, re-read - Monday is fine for the trade. Will still send the paint today, in good faith.
 
Don't be afraid to remind me through PM on GTplanet or in game.
 
PM sent.
 
Something non-standard would be fun I guess, but it's your call. Either way, prefer a metallic. Cheers

EDIT: do you want me to decline, or will you send me another friend request? Sorry, re-read - Monday is fine for the trade. Will still send the paint today, in good faith.

Hopefully you read this again. I'm getting mixed up with the schedule so yes. Expect your car on sunday. =D Send whenever you can.
 
Last edited:
Ok matey, we have a deal! 18 matte paints for one FORD GT LM Spec II Test Car.

Booked in for Tuesday yea?

Is this the best trade ever on GTP? I think so :)
 
Thanks, bro. I'll have the car for you ready by MONDAY. Scheduling you in to the first post right now.
 
I can mod the FT-86 to include everything from the menu I can upgrade it with.

Got one of those already....how about buying me a Mercedes AMG C36?

less than 100k and no mods added?
 
Matte Dark silver for AUDI R8 LMS Race Car '09
 
No thanks on the r8 offer.
 
Not nearly enough. Thank you though.
 
PM has been replied to.

Edited first post to reflect on the amount of chips I am currently looking for. There's been a high demand for the 908 and R8 race cars so I feel this amount is fair considering you can essentially receive a matte or chrome chip for 150,000cr.
 
Hopefully you read this again. I'm getting mixed up with the schedule so yes. Expect your car on sunday. =D Send whenever you can.

Matte white paint should be with you already...

EDIT: just checked page 1, see that you've already received the paint. Excellent!
 
I updated the first post stating I did receive it. Thanks, man! I'll send the car as soon as possible.
 
Back