My Completed (I'm sure I'll find something else) Setup

Messages
234
Messages
cannibal_unicorn
Messages
CannibalUnicorn
Only thing I really need is a more permanent shifter mount.

IMG_5677.jpg


IMG_5676.jpg


IMG_5672.jpg


IMG_5671.jpg
 
Whoa that ceiling is low. Nice setup dude!

It's actually underneath my bed. Makes a super convenient mini-man cave.
 
Last edited:
I wish I had room like that.
 
Oh my god!! I really love that set up, +1million.
 
Nice.
 
Those are good low light photos which means one thing...you have a good camera..what is it?
 
Those are good low light photos which means one thing...you have a good camera..what is it?

Those pictures were taken with a Canon 5D Mk II with a 17-40 and 430 Ex II
 
Working on wire management and pedal adjustment...will post updated pictures.
 
I have that exact coffee table here at home-and it's awesome for that purpose.
 
So, are you saying you're tiny or the cave is? :p

Awesome room, I wish I had one of those under my bed.

If 6-2 makes me a midget, then yes...I'm a midget :)
 
I have that exact coffee table here at home-and it's awesome for that purpose.

I wish it was a little bit shorter, but its either live with that or spend 40 bucks on the playseat mount.
 
Back