My concerns/problems with the game and how I would fix them. (Patch 1.07+)

United States
United States
First, I what to address my concerns with the new upcoming update specifically the $100M credit limit. Yes, I like the idea of being able to have the upper limit for credits to possibly get the higher end cars when I have said credits. The issue I have is the way the game has already played out with the reduction to credits and the McLaren F1 being $18M in credits. What's not to say down the line that the Ferrari 250 GTO will be $100M, heck in 2018 there was a record set for a Blue 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO with a record price of $70M-$80M depending on your source and on one source I found (https://www.autoevolution.com/news/...-gto-4153-gt-sold-for-80-million-126062.html#) from 2018 said they expected in 2023 it could reach $100M if sold then. Yes, I know this isn't the exact Serial Numbered Car that is in the game, but it's the same model aka one of the 36-39 produced (depending on source). Now with the way that the Legendary Dealership works with the prices set to real world prices and can fluctuate, especially with inflation so high right now I can see this exact thing happening. This is worse for me as I try to get 2 of every car in the game, one to drive and one to have as a backup, low/no-mile car, and/or unmodified (no upgrades that can't be reverted like a widebody kit or weight reduction). Also, with the fact that it is cheaper to buy a duplicate than it is to buy a new engine/body from the "GT Auto" shop; for me that's $200M if this were to happen just for 1 car and a duplicate. This also would suck as the payouts have been reduced to almost nothing and according to my calculations would take me 250 real life hours of grinding for just these 2 in the new highest payout race as of patch 1.08. Heck in GT Sport I had every car and at least 1 duplicate of each except for the ones you could only get one of (Nissan Safety Car from Golding the Driving School and the special livery Toyota GR SUPRA from the survey, both still undriven or even changed as GT Sport tracked how many times you changed to said car). I wasn't able to Platinum to get Lewis Hamilton's Mercedes, but was lucky enough in the daily workouts to get 2 (one duplicate like the others with no miles and changes) of the exclusive Audi R18 TDI Le Mans 2011 with road rash. All of this was thanks due to the way GT Sport was implemented. The cars weren't time limited and I got one lucky daily workout where I got the Jaguar XJ13. With this I grinded the Nostalgic Cup for each other car after and once I got the Ferrari 330 P4 I started to grind with that car the same race. Now did I get handed all the cars, No way. I still had to grind for them, but at least it was something I could do in my own time, didn't take ages (but was still a chore), and wasn't limited to time restrains where I may never see them again. Yes, I know many people hate on GT Sport for handing you cars, having no customization (besides Liveries and Wheels), and many missing features of the older games. But in my eyes, other than this I could enjoy the fact that I wasn't restricted to having a time-based system like Call-of-Duty or other games where if you don't get the items before the season ends you are just tough out of luck and you'll never get to use those features (even if most are just cosmetic). In GT Sport I could still go back and get anything I was missing later. Not only that I could at least have fun playing instead of feeling like I had a second job that I hated.

Second, I would like to see what everyone thinks of how I would fix the Ticket Roulette System. For me I would make it so you have a mixed system like GT5's daily login bonus, but still keep the daily mileage system as well. How my system would work below.

1. Each consecutive day you login you get the next prize up but not ticket level. (Day 1 Lowest prize in a ticket/Day 5 Highest prize in a ticket)
  2. Each consecutive daily workout completed you get the next level up in stars. (Day 1 Lowest star ticket/Day 6 Highest star ticket)
  3. The 5 prizes are still at random, but with my system you at least know at the beginning of each day you will know what level you will be getting said reward. All this based on days logged in and daily workouts completed in section.

• For example if you logged in for 3 days straight, but only did your daily workout for the past 2 days would get the 3rd (middle prize) out of the 5 prizes of a level 2 star ticket.
  • Another example if you logged in for 5 days straight and did your daily workout for 6 days you would get the 5th (Highest Prize) out of the 5 prizes of a level 6 star ticket.
  • Would be nice if they went down one level each per day, but I wouldn't be opposed if they reset like in GT5. But if it was implemented and it reset as an example the next day you login and do your daily workout you would get the worst prize out of 5 in a level 1 star ticket.

Next thing I would do is either get rid of the time limit on Invitation Cars or make it so you can't get an invite till you have the money for them. I have gotten 2 invites just before update 1.07 "Aston Martin and Porsche" (got the Porsche 2 days after the Aston Martin one) and was looking at an easy 5 hours of grinding Fisherman's Ranch to get 2 of each (Main and Duplicate) of the 3 cars. I was to grind that the day of the update, as I just unlocked the Fisherman's Ranch the day before and then bam 1.08 2 days later. Now I've been grinding Sardenga Windmills for over about 9 Hours already to get the Aston Martins and I still have about 6-9 left just to get 2 of the Porsches and possible used cars I can before they leave. As of writing this I have 3.5 days left to get 2 of the Porsches. I don't mind that the Used Cars Dealership and Legendary Dealership are time based though. I know that I may not be able to buy the cars now, but they will eventually roll around again. Hopefully it's when we get better payouts and I will be able to have the money stockpiled then to buy them when they do come back. But the invitation cars are in my mind rigged to your luck with the poor implementation of the ticket system. The same goes for the engine swaps and ticket only parts aka Carbon Propshaft, Ultra High RPM Turbo, etc. (my above system could not eliminate, but help fix this issue though).

Hmm interesting. I think your ideas have some merit. I earnt every dollar in GT Sport to get all the $5Million and above cars, though I never sought to have multiples.. I had a very full garage of many other cars as I loved doing custom liveries and wanted to be able to jump into them at any time (e.g I had over 22 nova's & 22 BMW M4 GR4's - each with their own custom livery - so that is over $10 million credits in cars just between those two models... searcch "iflowboy" in discovery to see all my liveries or check my profile)... I didn't see a lot wrong with the GT Sport system, I accumulated a lot of my credits by competing in over 500 races at Blue Moon Speedway in a significantly underpowered n500 Porsches - and from lobby race wins.. Thought the milage exchange was great accept for the limited cars available. Of course we are in a new era where game development companies aren't owned by the developers... but rather greedy venture capitalist types who think their customers are brain dead morons out of the matrix who will just keep buying "tokens/credits"... so they don't have to continue to innovate and release more games.....pretty sad...Maybe there needs to be better consumer laws around these sorts of games... its not too dissimilar to a drug dealer holding junkies captive...

Back