My Course Gallery: A variety of realistic, old-school and extreme circuits!

i_iz_teh_pwnzor
NiiCK xi
My Course Gallery: A variety of realistic, old-school and extreme circuits!

Realistic circuits:

dDahlemring-GP.png
Sunset-Raceway.png

Vintage circuits:

Extreme circuits:

TO BE UPDATED.

Karting circuits:

Eifel-Kart-Hazel.png
Eifel-Kart-Elm.png

To view my tracks, just click a track image above to be linked to a YouTube video. Some tracks don't have videos (yet) though, you'll know which is which. Feel free to add me at the PSN below, and I'll change which track I'm sharing every week or so. I have lots more tracks to record too, so watch this space! :)

PSN: i_iz_teh_pwnzor

Last edited:
OP updated with new track (second track in race videos). Add i_iz_teh_pwnzor to your friends to download the track, I accept all adds.

by realistic tracks do you mean that they resemble a real life track? cos i dunno how the hell you manage to do that, i've only had a breif look at the track editor and to me it just seems liek you randomly change settings and hope for the best tbh :/ it's not like when you change something you se the changes straight away in the little picture of the track?? at least not when i played around with it.

i'm dying to do the Circuito De Jerez but dunno where to start tbh xD

by realistic tracks do you mean that they resemble a real life track? cos i dunno how the hell you manage to do that, i've only had a breif look at the track editor and to me it just seems liek you randomly change settings and hope for the best tbh :/ it's not like when you change something you se the changes straight away in the little picture of the track?? at least not when i played around with it.

i'm dying to do the Circuito De Jerez but dunno where to start tbh xD

By realistic I mean ones that aren't ridiculously long, or have massive elevation or really tight turns. They're pretty balanced between straights and corners. :)

Unfortunately the tracks themselves are randomly generated, and exact real-life replicas can't be created. It's very addictive though, and you can get some great tracks if you keep cycling through layouts.

Hi undergroundHD
I would like to drive in your last track, it's very cool:)
If you want, we could share some tracks
Thanks

By realistic I mean ones that aren't ridiculously long, or have massive elevation or really tight turns. They're pretty balanced between straights and corners. :)

Unfortunately the tracks themselves are randomly generated, and exact real-life replicas can't be created. It's very addictive though, and you can get some great tracks if you keep cycling through layouts.

pity :(

thanks for the reply though.

might add u on PSN so i can grab some of ur tracks :P and maybe some day i'll be arsed to make some myself. i've only made one so that i could get the trphies that goes with it! lol

Is it just me, or it's the second track layout simliar to the Abu Dhabi circuit layout? :odd:

Yeah, it's pretty similar. If we mirror it and if the large triangular bit was oriented a bit differently it would be pretty close.

5317330916_3c6d9f80a1_m.jpg

Yas-Marina-Circuit-Track-Map.jpg

pity :(

thanks for the reply though.

might add u on PSN so i can grab some of ur tracks :P and maybe some day i'll be arsed to make some myself. i've only made one so that i could get the trphies that goes with it! lol

Sure feel free to add me, I'll accept anyone who sends me a friend add.

Although I haven't been on PS3 in the last couple of days but will be on this week with another track!

Last edited:
I like the look of your second realistic and vintage courses a lot. Will send a friend request and keep an eye on what you're sharing :)

I like the look of your second realistic and vintage courses a lot. Will send a friend request and keep an eye on what you're sharing :)

your realistic tracks look great. Shall add a friend request

Thanks for the adds. If you want any particular track from the first post, just let me know in here and I'll change it temporarily. :)

New circuit up and sharing (Westridge Raceway) which is extreme circuit 2. Just click on the track map in the OP to view the video(s).

I was wondering if I could get my hands on the first and fifth realistic courses, as well as the second vintage course.

EDIT: Crap just relized the date the last post was created. I hope you guys don't count necro posts here. :nervous:

Remaking/creating some newer circuits which should be online-enabled. I made loads of tracks ages ago if anyone remembers but they were only for single player. This time my tracks will come in good use for online.

Will start at least getting track maps up tomorrow and hopefully uploading videos! :)

And after almost two months of getting round to this, I've finally started to add some new tracks... Simply forgot.

Will add people though on PSN who are interested in driving the tracks. :)

Back