My Crazy Saudi Car Video's

• Thread starter lGNAl
  • 19 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi Arabia
Riyadh
l1stPlacel
Drifting, RWD/FWD, Off-roading, Win's/Fail's (crashes), Stunt's, Drag races, Police chase's, Odd modifications, Car-related fight's ... All Saudi :crazy: 👍 .. There are different types of video's here. If you don't like a certain type, watch another. I titled the clip's to help with that.
(please keep comments to specific things in the video's)

Had to delete because of this > "On that basis, it'd be best if you removed any videos showing illegal drifting, street-racing or other behaviour, any videos where participants or onlookers are injured and not post them in future."
But you can watch all the injuries and deaths here instead > https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threa...-funnies-fails-crashes-and-randomness.220386/

e322w.jpg

Last edited:
These dune climbs are great, but the street stuff (Hajwala or whatever) is retarded, these drivers should be thrown in jail.

Why did i click on this thread?

I hate what they are doing...

I saw the Camry that flipped over with 4 or 5 guys unbuckled ... right in front of 100 of people on public road... resulting in arms and legs flying all over... that was and will be the last of those videos i will Ever watch.

These dune climbs are great, but the street stuff (Hajwala or whatever) is retarded, these drivers should be thrown in jail.

Why did i click on this thread?

I hate what they are doing...

I saw the Camry that flipped over with 4 or 5 guys unbuckled ... right in front of 100 of people on public road... resulting in arms and legs flying all over... that was and will be the last of those videos i will Ever watch.

This is unbelievably stupid

Yet you guys come and click on it and watch it. Lmao.

Well to be honest, those civilians on the side may not totally be innocents... nobody forces them stand there and watch/tape,they could just leave too. A bit stupid to stand there if you ask me...

Those people have too much time in their hands to kill... no puns intended.

If someone watches it does it mean it's ok? if endangering innocent civillians for the sake of Youtube views is acceptable then wow.

1. No one drifts in saudi for the sake of youtube views. The drivers don't upload the videos. People that attend these places are the ones uploading.

2. When anyone watches a youtube video they increase the view's, so they are participating in the popularity of the video. If you don't agree with it then why increase the view count ?

3. When people attend to watch these activities they know the danger, so it's their responsibility. But I agree with you on where they should do it, it should be on empty streets and not on roads where there are drivers that don't know whats going on. At the same time, if I'm going down the street and see this kind of thing, I either stop and try to find another way, or just stop far away as I can till it ends -usually drifters don't stay in one area for more than 15 mins-, why take the danger in driving through that ?

4. Reminds me why people stand on the side of the roads in Rally's ? Even more slippery tiny dirt roads. It's just stupidity.

4. Reminds me why people stand on the side of the roads in Rally's ? Even more slippery tiny dirt roads. It's just stupidity.

There is a massive difference between an professional organized event and some hoodlums being idiots.

Although I can already sense the way this is going...

Edit: I'm going to add some awesome videos that OP will surely love in the thread.

@Slash Post up some 1/8 mile drags as well.

Last edited:
Tell me which is safer, standing on a curb or behind a barrier, or standing with nothing separating between you and the car -sometimes a plastic tape- ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back