My current ride - 2011 BMW 135i

• Thread starter Sylon
  • 22 comments
Sylon08
Although right this second my beloved car isnt in my possession, its in the repair shop's. But more on that in a minute. Right now though, here are some pics from happier times (aka a couple months ago, lol) of my new BMW 135i.

2011 BMW 135i (US Spec)
- Space Grey/Coral Red
- M-Sport package

Day of delivery
4561471086_816c7d2766_o.jpg

4561473630_f2f0ea4b14_o.jpg

After the iCarbon lip and BMW Performance grills install. The only mods I did to the car.
4802712800_cf6a391b30_o.jpg

4802084991_048cae59c3_o.jpg

And this is why its at the repair shop. I hit a fox on the Autobahn, which at those speeds, that furry little woodland creature becomes a fuzzy orange bowling ball causing almost $7G's of damage. The car was supposed to go on a boat destined for the US 5 days after this happened :( Also, that CF lip was 1 of 2 in Germany.

DSC_0363sm.jpg

DSC_0356sm.jpg

Currently hoping it gets repaired before I leave here. Chances of that are not looking good.

And just for kicks, my previous ride, a 2006 Subaru Impreza.

3486186649_4d81f60668_o.jpg

DSCN0020e.jpg

Those 135's are sweet! Nice ride! :cheers:. Sucks about the fox, though. Doesn't look too serious, but it does look expensive :(.

Dang, sorry to hear about the damage. That 135i looks sweet though, congrats on that!

Nice car, red and silver/grey look great together.

Not good about the accident, feel sorry for both the fox and your car.

Love the 1-Series! Those things make great little hot-rods when they're tuned a little! Hope it get's repaired soon.

What are you doing in Germany? Are you in the service?

Yes, USAF.

I know someone headed over there soonish. He's USCF though (United States Chair Force) :lol:.

Anyhow, very nice 135... The 1-series isn't really my cup of tea in terms of looks but I must say that interior looks better than the E90 3-series. Also, silver suits it rather well it seems...

And that Impreza... Hot. Hot hot hot hot.

Finally mounted new wheels on my BMW, 19" VMR v701 wheels. Just installed them yesterday.

DSC_0381e by amnPhotography, on Flickr

DSC_0415e by amnPhotography, on Flickr

DSC_0422e by amnPhotography, on Flickr

DSC_0435e by amnPhotography, on Flickr

DSC_0441e by amnPhotography, on Flickr

DSC_0463e by amnPhotography, on Flickr

DSC_0487e by amnPhotography, on Flickr

Wheel and Tire Specs
- Fronts: 19 x 8.5 VMR v701 wheels in Matte Black - 225/35/19 Hankook V12's
- Rears: 19 x 9.5 VMR v701 wheels in Matte Black - 245/35/19 Hankook V12's

Last edited:
Again, looks great.

Gonna get hold of another carbon lip for the front? Looks a little bare without it after seeing it with...

Looks good, good choice on going for the tow hook plate mount and not drilling those dreaded holes in the bumper. Sucks having front plate laws, which thankfully don't exist here.

Car looks absolutely beautiful. This is my realistic dream car. What type of camera did you use for the pictures in the OP? am i allowed to ask that? :nervous:

I see you have a mischief sticker on your car, do you know the Teckademics guys?

Finally mounted new wheels on my BMW, 19" VMR v701 wheels. Just installed them yesterday.

DSC_0487e by amnPhotography, on Flickr

Wheel and Tire Specs
- Fronts: 19 x 8.5 VMR v701 wheels in Matte Black - 225/35/19 Hankook V12's
- Rears: 19 x 9.5 VMR v701 wheels in Matte Black - 245/35/19 Hankook V12's

FIRST TIME POST!

I love the rims, and I am looking at a similar fitment combination for my car. Did you have to do any additional mods to get that the 19 x 8.5 and the 19 x 9.5 on car?

Thanks!

Hi Sylon,

Really sorry to see the mishap with your 135i and happy to see that you got it sorted. I have the same car as you, the exact copy without the carbon fiber lips. Have you upgraded your wheels? I am thinking about upgrading mine to after market wheels, but don't know which size to go with. I am located in Hawaii. Where are you now? From you post I see you were in Germany.

Take care.

Mando...

Hi Sylon,

Really sorry to see the mishap with your 135i and happy to see that you got it sorted. I have the same car as you, the exact copy without the carbon fiber lips. Have you upgraded your wheels? I am thinking about upgrading mine to after market wheels, but don't know which size to go with. I am located in Hawaii. Where are you now? From you post I see you were in Germany.

Take care.

Mando...

Did you see his other post? :confused:

Sorry guys, I'm on so many forums that I completely forgot about this thread, lol. I really don't have any up-to-date pictures as its still pretty cold outside here and washing the car isn't easy. Its supposed to warm up so I might have some soon.

FIRST TIME POST!

I love the rims, and I am looking at a similar fitment combination for my car. Did you have to do any additional mods to get that the 19 x 8.5 and the 19 x 9.5 on car?

Thanks!

Thanks, this is my mod list current as of now:

- 19" VMR v701 wheels (off the car for winter)
- Golf-tee mod exhaust
- iCarbon CF rear diffuser
- BMW Performance black grills
- BMW Performance Stage-1 tune
- aFe Stage-2 intake
- aFe intake charge scoops
- 35% tint all around

Hi Sylon,

Take care.

Mando...

I used to live in Germany, I bought the car while I was there. Now I'm back stateside living in OH.

Back