My Drifting Vids (Do comment please?)

• Thread starter Zephyron
  • 10 comments
Video link updated, the old one was scrapped mainly due to its crappiness... Not that this new one is any better *lol and sweatdrop*

I'm just ass sliding my way around u.u

I still have difficulties in terms of counter-steering. Either do it too much or too little...
I wish I had a DFP :ill:

The 1st song used inside is 'Crosswise' by T.M Revolution.
The 2nd song used inside is 'What to Believe' by Daiki Kasho, now known as Dakota Star.

Both videos are encoded in DivX format and are approx 69.29MB, 6 laps around Trial Mountain with:
Mercedes Benz SL500 (R230)
Mazda MX5 1800 RS
Protomotors SPIRRA
Spyker C8 Laviolette
Ford GT
All of which own a black and white colour scheme (I like those colours mixed) :)

Link 1

Backup Link

Lower quality link

Glad to see I'm not the only speed drifter around here, but you definately could hold a better racing line and a little bit more entry drift (ie. fient, braking, e-brake, etc) Good speed however. (I actually applaud your low angle drifts)

If you polished your lines a little bit, I bet you could be like me and put in quicker laps drifting than gripping. With a BONE STOCK RX-7 Bathurst in arcade mode with N1's I can put in a 1.5 sec quicker lap time speed drifting than my best efforts griping around the same track with the same exact car.

good job
stickpoke.gif

Hey guys, thanks for the comments!

I wasn't going for speed drifts, those didn't cross my mind :)
Was drifting for fun, and am hoping to fine tune my cars till the point where I can do show drifts =3
Still not confident about high angle drifts yet, and only recently did I manage to pick up a little bit of feinting to start my drifts.

Quicker lap times when drifting than gripping o.O
That's hard to see but... if you say so rsmithdrift :)

Will be working on more drifts soon I hope. School can get on the nerves sometimes n.n

rsmithdrift
Glad to see I'm not the only speed drifter around here, but you definately could hold a better racing line and a little bit more entry drift (ie. fient, braking, e-brake, etc) Good speed however. (I actually applaud your low angle drifts)

If you polished your lines a little bit, I bet you could be like me and put in quicker laps drifting than gripping. With a BONE STOCK RX-7 Bathurst in arcade mode with N1's I can put in a 1.5 sec quicker lap time speed drifting than my best efforts griping around the same track with the same exact car.

bu-bu- but I'm a race drifter too :dopey:

I'll edit this post when i'm done dl ing

Back