- 11
- Wheelman-5
I am buying NTG2011 today; and it'll be a long time before I'll play GT5 online. The ONLY reason I bought GT5 was because I had no NASCAR game last year. I have ENJOYED playing GT life and have made level 30 in 2 months of moderate A spec playing; level 28 in B spec.
Then there's playing GT5 online...
It's a shame that men and children have absolutely NO IDEA what clearing one's network cache' means. I have been in races where half the players can't be heard and still others' cars are leaping several feet in the air and swiping left and right across the track in a way that a toddler might do. Forget the fact that the HOST should not keep those players from one race to another; it is the responsibility of the player to make their connection proper for everyone.
I look forward to your opinions on this.
Then there's playing GT5 online...
It's a shame that men and children have absolutely NO IDEA what clearing one's network cache' means. I have been in races where half the players can't be heard and still others' cars are leaping several feet in the air and swiping left and right across the track in a way that a toddler might do. Forget the fact that the HOST should not keep those players from one race to another; it is the responsibility of the player to make their connection proper for everyone.
I look forward to your opinions on this.