My F-150 drifting

• Thread starter Sohcahtoa
  • 5 comments
Sohcahtoa82
My dad recently gave me a MC2 racing wheel that he got used for $10. He drives a Ford F-350 and loves his truck (Note: He actually USES it though...as in he pulls jet-skis with a camper on the bed). So as a way of saying thank you for the wheel, I've began drifting a Ford F-150 in GT4 for him.

Note that before I started doing this, I had never seriously put much effort into drifting. Now, I've been practicing for about a week and a half now, and just wanted to show off a couple pictures.

Once I manage to get a perfect lap, I'll make a video and upload it.

The Ford F-150 has actually taught me how to drift very well. I can drift almost every turn in Grand Valley Speedway (The full track), but I always mess up every 3rd corner...but I'm getting better. I can't wait to post my first video since I made the video of an FF drift in GT3 with an Integra.

Anyways, enjoy the attached pictures. Maybe one of these days, I'll get a USB drive and can upload them that way, rather than using the screenshot feature of my TV tuner software.

Attachments

• f150drift1.jpg
    f150drift1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 81
  • f150drift2.jpg
    f150drift2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 58
  • f150drift3.jpg
    f150drift3.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 57
Sohcahtoa
My dad recently gave me a MC2 racing wheel that he got used for $10. He drives a Ford F-350 and loves his truck (Note: He actually USES it though...as in he pulls jet-skis with a camper on the bed). So as a way of saying thank you for the wheel, I've began drifting a Ford F-150 in GT4 for him.

Note that before I started doing this, I had never seriously put much effort into drifting. Now, I've been practicing for about a week and a half now, and just wanted to show off a couple pictures.

Once I manage to get a perfect lap, I'll make a video and upload it.

The Ford F-150 has actually taught me how to drift very well. I can drift almost every turn in Grand Valley Speedway (The full track), but I always mess up every 3rd corner...but I'm getting better. I can't wait to post my first video since I made the video of an FF drift in GT3 with an Integra.

Anyways, enjoy the attached pictures. Maybe one of these days, I'll get a USB drive and can upload them that way, rather than using the screenshot feature of my TV tuner software.
Very nice 👍 but these belong in the drift photo thread.

Ah well, cool to hear really how drifting goes with someone, cool start:tup: I'm VERY curious to see the integra drifts:P I somehow fell in love with that car in the drift photo competition.

Thats awesome. 👍
I'm glad i'm not the only one that tries drifting in machines normally not drifted.

Why was this moved to the GT4 Drifting Videos forum? Those videos are from GT3 and were only posted in this thread because they were requested.

Back