My Ferrari Blunder

  • Thread starter Thread starter tyrellg
  • 11 comments
  • 1,427 views
Messages
107
Messages
tyrell8108
Wow :grumpy:. I grinded my way all the way to 20 million credits to buy the Ferrari P330, and the I thought to myself,"Well this will be fun i can enjoy my new Ferrari and grind to buy the Ford GT Mk4 or whatever it is called." So i buy it then i go to enter the race and what do i find? I cant use it for the Festival. Now i was going to buy one of the two cars anyway but man that was a let down. Anybody else do anything similar?
 
Wow :grumpy:. I grinded my way all the way to 20 million credits to buy the Ferrari P330, and the I thought to myself,"Well this will be fun i can enjoy my new Ferrari and grind to buy the Ford GT Mk4 or whatever it is called." So i buy it then i go to enter the race and what do i find? I cant use it for the Festival. Now i was going to buy one of the two cars anyway but man that was a let down. Anybody else do anything similar?
Sounds like you need a birthday ticket...
 
Ohh not nice, ive just got to 20 million and was wondering what 20mill car to buy first. Must go research which cars I can enter into which races.
 
I think you can enter it, just not modified a it exceeds the PP limit due to the power, weight and downforce, so you may have to de-tune it slightly.
 
Wow :grumpy:. I grinded my way all the way to 20 million credits to buy the Ferrari P330, and the I thought to myself,"Well this will be fun i can enjoy my new Ferrari and grind to buy the Ford GT Mk4 or whatever it is called." So i buy it then i go to enter the race and what do i find? I cant use it for the Festival. Now i was going to buy one of the two cars anyway but man that was a let down. Anybody else do anything similar?

I just checked the eligible car list for that race and the P330 isn't on it...I can't believe I didn't just do that earlier because I was going to buy it for the same reason. When I buy a car I like to have it pay for itself in racing prize money.
I'm still going to buy it eventually but not to be racing it at La Festa Cavalino for the big bucks...Supercar festival is where it will earn its keep!
 
You can't enter is as it is a race car. The ford IV race car however is worth every bit of those 20million IMO and i grinded for mine. 20million with triple credits is not that hard to get at the moment.
 
You can't enter is as it is a race car. The ford IV race car however is worth every bit of those 20million IMO and i grinded for mine. 20million with triple credits is not that hard to get at the moment.

Agreed, I've bought 4 xj13's and a whole lot of red bulls.... no point in buying more than 1 of the ferraris because you can't paint it.
 
Wow :grumpy:. I grinded my way all the way to 20 million credits to buy the Ferrari P330, and the I thought to myself,"Well this will be fun i can enjoy my new Ferrari and grind to buy the Ford GT Mk4 or whatever it is called." So i buy it then i go to enter the race and what do i find? I cant use it for the Festival. Now i was going to buy one of the two cars anyway but man that was a let down. Anybody else do anything similar?

Hey, that's no blunder. You bought one of the best & most beautiful cars in the game. The hard way. Be proud. ;) And happy! :)
 
I don't mean to hijack this thread but what do you mean by buying more than one car? What's the advantage in having numerous same cars if ur trying to save credits?
I'm level 23 in game but never been online.
 
I don't mean to hijack this thread but what do you mean by buying more than one car? What's the advantage in having numerous same cars if ur trying to save credits?
I'm level 23 in game but never been online.

If you buy more than one car, either you can have different setups or acquire more paint chips. Also the Ferrari is awesome but i would've bought the GT40 Mk 4 first if i wold have known.
 
I don't mean to hijack this thread but what do you mean by buying more than one car? What's the advantage in having numerous same cars if ur trying to save credits?
I'm level 23 in game but never been online.

Most people buy one for tuning while another is left stock.


I bought the GT40 when it was first lowered to half the price and didn't end up using it for the Historic Racing Car Cup. I just waited to get the Toyota 7 to beat it as quick as possible.

In the end, it all worked out because I wanted the GT40 to begin with, and I haven't altered it.
 
If you want either of these cars, it's easier to trade for 1967 birthday tickets and then "hope for a little luck" when cashing it in.

What you can do with the Fezza is enter the A spec Historic racing cup with it and so long as there's a Ford GT and an XJ13 in the race (whoever named that car wasn't triskeidecaphobic - too bad!) and you win, you'll get a trophy.

Jaguar-XJ13-3.jpg
 
Back