- 894

- Michigan US
- Steele_obsidion
- LinksTriforce
So it has finally come down to this. I decided to release a CD of music i have created. An accomplished Musician i wish to be. not a career choice but just a good hobby on the side. I have created things from all different types of music and just love putting instruments together and hearing things paired and sometimes making two totally opposite instruments sound grat together i just love music and get inspiration from all my surroundings and even have had inspiration from GT!
sooo i am planning on hopefully getting CD's together. and enjoy the cover!
I would happily promote sales on here but not being premium i cannot do so.
Enjoy!

And for a taste of stuff on the CD's go to...
http://www.macjams.com/artist/Steele_obsidion
sooo i am planning on hopefully getting CD's together. and enjoy the cover!
I would happily promote sales on here but not being premium i cannot do so.
Enjoy!

And for a taste of stuff on the CD's go to...
http://www.macjams.com/artist/Steele_obsidion