My first custom track

  • Thread starter Thread starter ProjectVRD
  • 4 comments
  • 801 views
Messages
146
Messages
ProjectVRD
Sorry about the video quality, it is a very old camera. Nah, my capture device is bad so I got bored and messed aout with some effects to try and get that crapy quality we see in real in car racing footage lol..... had to bring down the colour saturation, maybe went overboard on camera shake, the old camera effect was the only way to get some video noise. I will need to purchase the video noise effect at a later date.

 
Camera shake is a bit nuts :P.

Starship troopers <3 Thanks for the sweet memory there! :D.
 
Camera shake is a bit nuts :P.

Starship troopers <3 Thanks for the sweet memory there! :D.

Is it sad that I only listen to movie music to play GT5 lol.... got the Transfomers battle scores, Starship Troopers as you now know, Gladiator, even the Andriod Invasion from Star Wars Ep. 1, Matrix, the Aliens track when they are escaping the fusion plant is awesome haha, Troy battles, 300 doesn't work to well I am afraid to say though.... :guilty:
 
haha I haven't put any music on personally, actually I dont have music on at all I really should put it back on for just general driving :D. Nothing wrong with movie music though :D! Some of the best stuff is music stuff, I know Matrix reloaded has some very nice music also.
 
Well I bought the Matrix score's... the main battle sequence where Nero fights loads of Smith clones in the second album works really well on the Nurburgring

XD
 
Back