my first pics

Press the Share button on your DS4 after setting up a photo. You'll get a menu where you can either upload it directly to Twitter/Facebook and so on, or you can save it directly on your PS4 system. Most photo sites feature compression, meaning you'll lost some image quality. From what I gather, the best way to share your pictures with people, is to save it on your system, then transport it manually via a USB stick, and then finding a site that won't compress the file.

Press the Share button on your DS4 after setting up a photo. You'll get a menu where you can either upload it directly to Twitter/Facebook and so on, or you can save it directly on your PS4 system. Most photo sites feature compression, meaning you'll lost some image quality. From what I gather, the best way to share your pictures with people, is to save it on your system, then transport it manually via a USB stick, and then finding a site that won't compress the file.

I'm sorry for being a constant annoyance about compression on this side of the forum, but I would like to correct this.

As soon as you save a picture with PS4 SHARE, before you even share it to any of the available services, the image is heavily compressed (~200kB at 1920 x 1080). Uploading it to Facebook/Twitter will compress it further.

Currently, the only way to get around compression is to buy a capture card and upload the picture to an image sharing website that is free from compression. Obviously, this is not realistic. We will have to wait for Sony or Evolution Studios to give us an option to save high quality pictures (PNG or > 1 MB JPGs).

this is a facebook share i did, will look into a usb transfer of the file's and see if the picture quality is better.
driveclub-bestforlast2.jpg

Back