My Gallery (beginner, unedited shots) UPDATED.

• Thread starter GBWH1991
  • 5 comments
I reckon you should increase the brightness on some of your shots.

To be honest, I was thinking that when I uploaded them, but I don't have time to edit them in Photoshop, plus I am a little lazy right now...

I will take note for the future.

To be honest, I was thinking that when I uploaded them, but I don't have time to edit them in Photoshop, plus I am a little lazy right now...

I will take note for the future.
What I meant by increasing the brightness, was the following:

Exposure Increase via the Photomode controls.

Nice shots 👍 One thing I'd suggest is to get some red/blue/yellow/etc cars, something with a bit of colour - it'll add a lot more energy to the shots than you're getting with white or silver cars.

EDIT: Obviously you've got the blue Skyline and red Civic in there, but more along those lines would be great - those are probs the best shots of the album 👍

Nice shots 👍 One thing I'd suggest is to get some red/blue/yellow/etc cars, something with a bit of colour - it'll add a lot more energy to the shots than you're getting with white or silver cars.

EDIT: Obviously you've got the blue Skyline and red Civic in there, but more along those lines would be great - those are probs the best shots of the album 👍

I will be adding more tomorrow, as I am home all day...

I will take both pieces of advice, by brightening up some pictures, and adding some colour to the mix.

Thanks for the feedback.

Back