My game at a friends house

Messages
17
I tried to save my game to a usb and go to my friends house so we could play it over there. I get a message that says this game is for another user? Anyone know how I can do this? I mean what if my ps3 crashed and I got another one, could I not take my save game and resume play on it? Can anyone explain how I can do it?
Thanks!
 
The save is locked to the PSN account it was created with, to use it on another PS3 you would have to add that account.
 
The save is locked to the PSN account it was created with, to use it on another PS3 you would have to add that account.


^ as he says. you would have to log in with your PSN details to play the save game on his machine.
 
Simply, you can't.

The best thing you could do is to set five favourite cars to 'share with friends' and use them at his house... remember that you'll need to be PSN friends for that to work.
 
Take your PS with you to your friends
 
He doesn't have internet, so I guess I need to take my ps3.
Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Back