My game has never frozen until now. I have no idea what to do...

  • Thread starter Thread starter marioahall
  • 1 comments
  • 411 views
Messages
2
It keeps freezing on the last race in Professional, the championship series. I completed it on B-Spec but it always freezes sometime during the series when I try it on A-Spec. I don't know what to do. I deleted the install and reinstalled it. I cleared the cache... =`(
 
It keeps freezing on the last race in Professional, the championship series. I completed it on B-Spec but it always freezes sometime during the series when I try it on A-Spec. I don't know what to do. I deleted the install and reinstalled it. I cleared the cache... =`(

Are you playing a custom Playlist as I found out that was making my game freeze so had to go back to crap music :grumpy:
 
Back