My game keeps freezing mid-race ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrevElvis
  • 4 comments
  • 2,686 views
Messages
128
My game keeps freezing in the middle of a race and its very annoying especially if I am doing a championship. Is this a known bug or have I got a faulty disc. The only way I can continue is turning my system off and back on again:grumpy:
 
Try turning off your custom soundtracks if they're enabled. Fixed my crashes...
 
Have the same problem to. I called Sony and they said hold the Power On/Off button until I heard three beeps. Then hold it again until I heard two beeps and a double beep. From there follow instructions and restore your files. Deleta game data and re-install it. Hopefully that'll work. Scared me 'cause I thought I was about to loss all my cars.
 
Try cleaning the laser lens with a DVD cleaning disc, the Source has them, dollar stores too. My PS3 quit half way through the 4hour at Nurberg. Cleaned the lens and no problems since.
 
Back