J Jono, Messages 136 Messages Geoff_bond_st Feb 13, 2011 #34 umm not sure, i think its white i can check when my b spec race is over
K kingaraya Messages 755 Messages Ask me Feb 13, 2011 #35 Jono umm not sure, i think its white i can check when my b spec race is over Click to expand... That's ok buddy. I'm looking for a black one. Cheers.
Jono umm not sure, i think its white i can check when my b spec race is over Click to expand... That's ok buddy. I'm looking for a black one. Cheers.
J Jono, Messages 136 Messages Geoff_bond_st Feb 13, 2011 #36 yeah i definately dont have the black one, sorry
phil bell Messages 3,928 Messages PepsiMaxCrew Feb 13, 2011 #37 team oreca viper or camaro lm for your f10?if its ok pm me,thanks
J Jono, Messages 136 Messages Geoff_bond_st Feb 13, 2011 #38 anybody want anything, im looking to trade tonight
D Dregato Messages 92 Messages Dregato Feb 13, 2011 #39 I've got White/Cranberry X1 and the Audi R10 (all have miles) Would trade for the BMW V12
J Jono, Messages 136 Messages Geoff_bond_st Feb 13, 2011 #40 can i have the white X1 send a request to me : geoff_bond_st and could you sent straight away, then when my b spec race is over ill send?
can i have the white X1 send a request to me : geoff_bond_st and could you sent straight away, then when my b spec race is over ill send?
H harveya Messages 224 Messages harveya Feb 13, 2011 #42 i can send you the 2j for the 330 p4 after reset? pm me if interested
D Dazmatze Messages 106 Messages brainman453 Feb 13, 2011 #43 Hey, I've got a 0 mile X1 Carbon for the Lamborghini Miura?
J Jono, Messages 136 Messages Geoff_bond_st Feb 14, 2011 #44 Dazmatze Hey, I've got a 0 mile X1 Carbon for the Lamborghini Miura? Click to expand... Sorry mate i already have it
Dazmatze Hey, I've got a 0 mile X1 Carbon for the Lamborghini Miura? Click to expand... Sorry mate i already have it