My God, it's velly long time(ha ha)

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaNSX2011
  • 8 comments
  • 690 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
154
United Kingdom
wigan, UK
Messages
mass_effect3
hey guys,

U been wait Gran Turismo update version 1.10, right guess what I been wait for 2 hour 30 mins bloody hell on 2%? why it take long time?

Anyone been like sit bored when update version completed before?

Cheerio,

Martyn
 
Your PS3 is frozen.
 
ha ha, Iamsupernasty, you think so?

No, mate it is bloody slow 2hr 12 mins I've got **** patient lol but it's still carry on, grrrrr.

Martyn



Your PS3 is frozen.
 
Dude, I downloaded the file in about 6 minutes, and installed in another ten. Less than 20 minutes total - all said and done.

Your PS3 is frozen.
 
iamsupernasty
Dude, I downloaded the file in about 6 minutes, and installed in another ten. Less than 20 minutes total - all said and done.

Your PS3 is frozen.

Same here
 
I assure you,

My ps3 is fine cos my wireless got 260kbps broadband got 10 mb ok so my ps3 is fine, mate. So my ps3 is not frozen


Dude, I downloaded the file in about 6 minutes, and installed in another ten. Less than 20 minutes total - all said and done.

Your PS3 is frozen.
 
260KBPS? Holy ****! That's some ass crappy Broadband. Maybe try plugging in to get s'more speed.
 
Well, I got only 1mbps at home and my PS3 is on wireless and I downloaded/installed in 55mins... there's gotta be something wrong with yours.
 
AUP
You will post all messages in English.
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Sort. It. Out.

Your posts are borderline unintelligible to English-speakers, let alone any of our non-native-English-speaking members.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back