My Goodwood Festival of Speed 2006 Visit

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 42 comments
  • 4,560 views
oh, suuuuuure....make me jealous, lucky bastard.
 
zomg! they had the Renault R26 and ferrrari 248 there!!! lucky! and kimi raikkonens mp4-21!!
 
Wow, it crashed? I saw the yellow one, but never knew about it.
 
LOL ... they should start using Ford Transit for test mule
and pass the bikers on the Ring
 
Wow, really representative of interesting vehicles!

Like the modern thinking behind the [SIZE=-1]Connaught Type-D GT's shape & can anyone post up what this is;

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
dscf274126kh.th.jpg
[/SIZE]
​
[SIZE=-1]
the new Proton coupé? ive forgotten for now @ a '98 confessional.
[/SIZE]
 
DeLoreanBrown
Wow, really representative of interesting vehicles!

Like the modern thinking behind the [SIZE=-1]Connaught Type-D GT's shape & can anyone post up what this is;

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
dscf274126kh.th.jpg
[/SIZE]
​
[SIZE=-1]
the new Proton coupé? ive forgotten for now @ a '98 confessional.
[/SIZE]
It's the Prodrive P2.
 
One question, how the hell did you not get a picture of this bad boy?
390729.jpg
 
Sorry? I'm not getting a picture in your post at all. If I quote and hit the link, I have a selection of many pictures of different cars.
 
really? that's too bad.....

*random fits of laughter at the pic*

You should really see this! try refreshing your browser.
 
HA! He's edited the post sneeky devil. :p

Nah, I wasn't too interested in those. :lol:
 
live4speed
One question, how the hell did you not get a picture of this bad boy?
*snip*
Is that Angelia Jolie's character in 'Cars' :p
 
I certainly does resemble her doesn't it :lol:.
 
Back