My Gran Turismo down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SmileyOr1
  • 4 comments
  • 771 views
Messages
341
United States
Oregon, USA
Set up the bob's with the widget last night and wanted to check in on them from work. Now I'm not able to log in and see if things are running smoothly.

Am I doing something wrong or is the network down for maintenance again?

Using Google Chrome for access and has worked in the past for running remote races before the widget.
 
There has been a possible hack on the reset of passwords, in turn Sony took down the log in screens on websites, but you can still use PSN. You can read about it here:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1169006p1.html

Looks like no remote b-specing for me today.👎:grumpy:
 
Can you remote race my drivers? My PSN ID is Ferrari_1996
 
Can you remote race my drivers? My PSN ID is Ferrari_1996

It is not going to happen anywhere but at home on your PS3. I am at work and remote racing is not happening due to the above explained issues.
 
Glad I got them set up last night!

Now, do I risk shutting down the widget to drive this weekend?

Grrr . . .

:D
 
Back