My Graphic Designer :: Like us on Facebook!

• Thread starter jay*doc
  • 16 comments

jay*doc

HST :: High Speed Touring Track Days
Premium
United States
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
gtp-jaydoc
MYGRAPHICDESIGNER.png

Hello Everyone! I've taken a few weeks off from GT6 to spend time on my website and small business. While doing so, I had the idea that some of my business offerings could also be helpful here on GTPlanet. It's not just an excuse to play Gran Turismo and browse GTPlanet while I'm "working", but hey, it's part of my line of business now! :lol: Anyhow, my website, My Graphic Designer, is up to a point that it's now ready for sharing. The core of my business is design services for corporate branding, business cards, vehicle wraps and so on.

I can also design for Gran Turismo race teams, leagues, tuning garages, and even make decals of those designs! I've done this already for Turtle Racing League and the final products turned out awesome! In addition, I can print your favorite photo mode images on Artist Canvas or Posters, so you can take your love of the game off the screen and into your Game Room, Bed Room, or Man/Woman Cave!

I've been a long time GTPlanet Member, and I'm happy to be able to offer this type of service for players like myself. I even want to offer all GTPlanet Members 10% off all orders for the month of September, my first month as a Site Sponsor! Just use code GTP092014 at check-out.

A few of the products I offer for GTPlanet:

Photomode Poster Prints starting at $19.99.
Photomode Canvas Prints starting at $34.99
Custom Logo Design for Teams and Tuning Garages starting at $35.00 (includes 5 free decals)
I can also design logos for web use only if you need art for forum posts or League Titles

GTPlanet Decals Now Avialable! $5 each, via My Graphic Designer.
Available in White, Black, and Etched Glass Look.
Custom Colors available upon request (made to order).

View attachment 227701

Horizontal layout measures 8.25"w x 2.25"t

View attachment 227702
Stacked layout measures 6.5"w x 7.5"t

Here are a few examples of designs I've done for GTPlanet Members so far:

:: High Octane Tuning Garage Branding for @DriftinAssassin ::

High Octane Logo v2 transparent.png
Transparent Logo for Photo/Video Use

High Octane Logo v1.png
Web Button for Header and Link Use

HOTG & MDA Youtube Banner 2.jpg
Youtube Banner for accompanying youtube channel

Acura NSX '91 mini-MAXX 2.png
Vehicle Preview Artwork Branded for Garage

:: Turtle Racing League Branding and Decals ::

Decal Version 1.png
Decal Design #1 :: Printed and Die Cut Decal
available for purchase here

Decal Version 2.png
Decal Design #2 :: Printed and Die Cut Decal

Decal Version 3.png
Decal Design #3 :: Printed and Die Cut Decal

ENDURANCE PRACTICE BANNER.png

DRIVER LIST.png

WEEKLY SCHEDULE.png
Many Various Headings for Thread Organization

:: High Speed Touring (HST) Branding ::

HST Banner.png

Drivers List.png

Race Results.png
Many Various Headings for Thread Organization
If there is something I can help you with, if you'd like to have a design made or decals made for your racing league, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

My Graphic Designer can also handle all of your small business or corporate branding needs, real life race car graphic designs, custom vehicle wraps, business cards, flyers, anything design or print related! Please check out my work examples and if you're interested in working together on a project, contact me or request a quote via mygraphicdesigner.co. I am also interested in feedback about the website, as it's a work in progress, but very far along.

Thank you very much for your time!

jay*doc
My Graphic Designer

Last edited:
Happy to see that things are finally kicking off. Maybe when I finally get a job I'll buy some custom decals from you. :) Good luck with all this good stuff!

Hello Racers, an important announcement regarding the availability of gtplanet decals!

I am now offering 2 styles of gtplanet logo decals! In stock and ready to ship in Black, White, and Etched Glass look. Also available in custom colors (made to order).

Please feel free to check them out here: My Graphic Designer GTPlanet Products Page

GTP Horiz Large.png

Horizontal layout measures 8.25"w x 2.25"t

GTP Stacked Large.png

Stacked layout measures 6.5"w x 7.5"t​

MYGRAPHICDESIGNER.png

December 17th, 2014
For Immediate Release
Now Accepting Clients and Projects for 2015

Thank you for taking a moment of your time to check out our Press Release. My Graphic Designer is a small start-up company located in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. It was founded on 1 simple idea: "We believe that graphic design should be a personal experience between the designer and the client." There are many companies out there that take this for granted and remove the interaction between designers and clients by automating the process. This results in a limited number of resources for the client to utilize, and settling for a “canned” product.

Keeping this principal in mind, we had an overwhelming response to our marketing efforts and web site launch in early 2014. We are happy to say that My Graphic Designer is officially open as a full time company, with more time to take on more clients and projects in 2015. The response gained from launching our site, and a few strategic marketing efforts was better than we could have hoped. We reached new customers in 10 countries, worked with non-profit organizations, and continued to grow our relationships with already established clients. You may be familiar with some of the companies we've had the pleasure of working with: FELLERS, Inc., MACTac, Shaughnessy (SKH Paper), Kryptonite Kustomz, PRES! Pieces, Float Media Productions, GTPlanet, and StreetCats, Inc.

We are now offering graphic design services for vehicle wraps, marketing materials, business cards, logo design, promotional items, and much more. Need it printed? We can also print and ship anything we design, to you, or directly to your customer. In addition to graphic design and printing services, we will continue to offer vehicle wrap installation and removal, product review services, on-site wrap design/installation training, and live wrap demonstrations for open house & trade show events.

If you are ready to work with a real live person and want a totally unique product, whether it’s a new logo, business cards, company branding, vehicle wrap, posters, advertisements, menus, brochures, invitations, promotional items, trade show displays, or web content, we are here to help. If you'd like to book My Graphic Designer for a project, training event, live demonstration event, or to have a wrap installed or removed, contact us with the details. Call 918-894-0602 or visit us online to request a quote and discuss your project.

A sincere “Thank You!” from Jason Huber, founder of My Graphic Designer.

Jason Huber
My Graphic Designer

web :: mygraphicdesigner.co
email :: jason.huber@mygraphicdesigner.co
phone :: 918-894-0602
facebook :: facebook.com/mygraphicdesigner.co

Also, please take a moment to like us on Facebook! Thank you!

Good looking out @ImaRobot . I'm pretty thorough with keeping myself out of trouble when it comes to other peoples logos. Can't say the same for all graphics shops out there though!

Do you do heavy duty decals for offroad motorcycles?

Yes, I have a few materials I can use for that, the most popular has extremely aggressive adhesive to bite into motocross plastics, and a 12mil gloss over laminate. What type of decals are you looking to get made? Please feel free to email me at jason.huber@mygraphicdesigner.co with the details.

Would you be interested in doing offroad reproduction decals? Imight be able to generate you some extra business off site if youre interested.

Latest Posts

Back