My GT4 Soundtrack Case Design!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Garconis
  • 8 comments
  • 608 views
Messages
1,136
Messages
Garconis
Messages
Garconis
Here are images that I took of the Soundtrack Case that I designed for Gran Turismo 4, as part of a Graphic Design class project. We could choose any soundtrack and create a new design for it. Here is mine! Below are a few images that I took of the final product. Within the linked PDF are many more images, some giving you better views of the detail and the opened booklet. The PDF also contains the original design layouts, before they were even printed and assembled. The PDF is about 6MBs but in my opinion definitely worth the time to download.

Sorry if these posted images take a while to download, they're about 400KB each. If they're taking too long, I suggest just downloading the PDF below.

gt4soundtrack01.jpg



gt4soundtrack02.jpg



gt4soundtrack03.jpg



gt4soundtrack04.jpg



The PDF file with many more images:

http://people.alfred.edu/~jdf1/jon_fuller/gt4_soundtrack_design/gt4soundtrack_images.pdf

Any and all sorts of feedback are welcome!
 
That's pretty cool. I like how you continued the red and blue stripes onto the CD itself. Looks good. 👍 :drool:
 
Great job mate. 👍

In the first image is the left side case made of paper/cardboard. That looks particularly cool.
 
Incredible mate, you've got some talent that's for sure.

If you could burn the soundtrack to that CD, (maybe in MP3 format), then I'd buy it! Have to be the PAL sound track though... :)
 
Yes, the booklet is made of paper. It is 2 pieces mounted together, so it is twice as thick and is a double sided booklet.

And the actual soundtrack IS burned onto that CD. ;) I dont recommend playing it in your CD player though, because it might not be good for it. It's not 100% professional, so it might be a little wobbly.

I could sell copies, but I'd probably get sued by Sony, lol.
 
Garconis
And the actual soundtrack IS burned onto that CD. ;) I dont recommend playing it in your CD player though, because it might not be good for it. It's not 100% professional, so it might be a little wobbly.

I could sell copies, but I'd probably get sued by Sony, lol.

Ya, probably. Isn't there already a soundtrack of GT4 for sale?

Faboulous design though!
 
Back