My GT4 Walkthrough (INCOMPLETE)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GM
  • 3 comments
  • 908 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

GM

Messages
4,103
Messages
George0393 + GTP_GM
I'm making a walkthrough on Notepad, so far, I've listed all the races up to Nurburgring 4H Endurence.

When I've finished, I'm going to go back through and add more infomation to some of the races.



To Do List​

Begginer Hall (Done)
Proffesional Hall (Done)
Extreme Hall (Done)
European Hall (Done)
Japanese Hall (Done)
American Hall (Done)
Endurence Hall (Doing At The Moment)
Special conditions (Not started)
Driving Missions (Not started)
Licences (Not started)
Car List (Not started)
Prize Car List (Not started)
Used Cars List (Not started)


Please comment on good things and bad things (spelling mistakes etc)
 

Attachments

By the way, the piggyback guide has a walkthrough (and many other things)
Most questions asked on this website are answered in the book

and its cheap:)
 
Closed
 
Sorry for the intrusion, George.

wagonR
By the way, the piggyback guide has a walkthrough (and many other things)
Most questions asked on this website are answered in the book

and its cheap:)
All questions about GT4 that are asked on this website are answered on this website.

And it's free. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back