My GT5 keeps crashin @ 45secs every race!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter A666GAV
  • 17 comments
  • 1,151 views
Messages
10
Messages
A666GAV
I've had the game snce christmas and this is the third time ive restarted GT mode, every time i start a race it'll be fine until i get 45 secs in and it crashes so i have to turn off PS3 at the console, getting annoying now! it does it on A spec, B spec and practice but fine online races, last time this happened i deleted GT5 game data utility and it still crashes!! i love the game, never spent so much time on a game before, not even pervous GT's i really dont wanna have to give up on the game but im at a loose end now!
HELP!! :P
 
clean your Disc, Clear you catche. Is the area around your PS3 dusty?
 
I've had the game snce christmas and this is the third time ive restarted GT mode, every time i start a race it'll be fine until i get 45 secs in and it crashes so i have to turn off PS3 at the console, getting annoying now! it does it on A spec, B spec and practice but fine online races, last time this happened i deleted GT5 game data utility and it still crashes!! i love the game, never spent so much time on a game before, not even pervous GT's i really dont wanna have to give up on the game but im at a loose end now!
HELP!! :P

I've got the exact same problem pretty much :'(
 
Right ive disconnected the ps3 cleaned every vent, usb, everywhere, cleared the cache, and cleaned the disc and still crashed :( i borrowed my mates disc last time n it happened on his, so def not the disc,
its not very dusty around the ps3, ive got 4fans stuck on the front of the ps3 for cooling so ps3 isnt overheating (i check all the time now so my 60gb dies R.I.P :P)
 
Are you listening to a custom music soundtrack (i.e a playlist from the ps3), mine did exactly the same thing and it was due to a conflict somewhere in the playlist i was using from the ps3. I just re did a new playlist loaded that in gt5 and it was fine from then on (about 2 months ago).
 
Really?? Thats it! Ill try in the mornin, is it cos ive got too many tracks in the playlist? Ive got bout 200 tracks on my playlist n only changed it the day it started crashin :-P thank you
 
Version 3.61, I switched my playlist off n works perfectly ill have to play with my music see what I can use without it crashin, massively relieved I dont have to start again
 
Version 3.61, I switched my playlist off n works perfectly ill have to play with my music see what I can use without it crashin, massively relieved I dont have to start again

Good news, exactly how i felt.
 
Any idea y it does it? Too many tracks or something?
 
Any idea y it does it? Too many tracks or something?

Well, i think that when you play or add your own custom soundtrack on GT5, its too much for the ps3 to process. At least that's what i hear.
Its good to hear that your GT5 works well now! :)
 
GT-D34DLY310
Well, i think that when you play or add your own custom soundtrack on GT5, its too much for the ps3 to process. At least that's what i hear.
Its good to hear that your GT5 works well now! :)

Cheers bud :-) shame tho love driving to my music :-P
 
I had the same problem 4 years ago while playing GT4. I bought a new disk and it still works fine.
 
I borrowed my mates gt5 and still hd the same problem
 
the problem lays in the custom music tracks for racing and in the menu. simply turn the music back to original gt5 and it will work again :)
 
I have, thanks, guessin havent read the rest of the thread :-P
 
Back