My GT5 takes forever to startup and load between menus. Help needed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iceman83
  • 2 comments
  • 1,180 views
Messages
1
Messages
DarkKnight3636
It is due to a network error. It says failed to connect to server Error 1:53. What is this about? I can play the game perfectly if I unplug my ethernet cable. When plugged in, it won't let me do anything for about 2 minutes between menus then it says that warning. But I am still signed in PSN.
:grumpy:
 
My ps3 says the same thing on occasion. I dont worry too much on it cuz everything seems to be fine. I dont notice a difference from when the message pops up or when it doesnt.
 
mine does this lots, but its because i travel alot and live out of hotels, some have crappy connections, im not sure if this is the problem, i just remember having to custom connect and change one number of 1500 to 1492, and set the MTU(?) to 8 -8 -8 -8 and 8 -8 -4 -4, sorry if this is no use to you, solved my problem tho
 
Back