- 4,884
- CoolColJ, GTP_CoolColJ
When I get to the screen that says -
Accessing game data. Please do not switch off the system while the HDD indicator is accessing - OK
Pressing Ok does nothing. It just hangs there
Prior to this, it froze in game, I could see the internet light blinking, but after waiting for a while, I thought it might be a lagged server thing. So I quit the game, disabled the net connection, and now it won't load as detailed above!
Anyone else get this problem?
Edit - I have 2 accounts on this PS3, and both have their own GT5 save. Neither account will boot the game up
Accessing game data. Please do not switch off the system while the HDD indicator is accessing - OK
Pressing Ok does nothing. It just hangs there
Prior to this, it froze in game, I could see the internet light blinking, but after waiting for a while, I thought it might be a lagged server thing. So I quit the game, disabled the net connection, and now it won't load as detailed above!
Anyone else get this problem?
Edit - I have 2 accounts on this PS3, and both have their own GT5 save. Neither account will boot the game up
Last edited: