My GT6 drifting videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter Night_Drifter
  • 8 comments
  • 649 views
Messages
1,079


Here is a video that I created from the replay I did on my low life time, I love GT and it's the only game I play. Please enjoy and comment, thanks! I use sports hard tires and regular controller. Im an old member of gt planet from way back in the day.
 
nice video! I am surprised you get this from using sports hard! Anyway I like your work! Im still trying to get the hang of drifting with my Driving Force GT. :grumpy:

:cheers:
 
nice video! I am surprised you get this from using sports hard! Anyway I like your work! Im still trying to get the hang of drifting with my Driving Force GT. :grumpy:

:cheers:


Thanks! I don't like slow drifting, or using any tires lower than Sports hard. I've been using super soft in GT3 then GT5 I've always use sports hard and same as GT6 now, you just gotta go fast while drifting and with the right setting. Took me awhile to trying to get new settings for every new Gen of GT. I got a Driving Force GT which it's so hard to drift with it and still trying to learn too.
 
i use comf hards all the time
 
i use comf hards all the time

Yeah a few of my friends likes comfort hard and I do drift comfort hard when I go online cus most people strict the tires to CF but it's still good both ways.
 
Back