My Honda Garage - Updated S19-08 City Turbo II/CRX SiR

• Thread starter Mr Laocean
  • 7 comments

14205715nh3.jpg

I can shoot many cars in GT4, but I mostly decide to shoot Hondas/Acuras. But once in a while, I'll post up cars from different companies, just to diversify it a little. Mostly I'll be sticking to Hondas though, if that disappoints you, then be on your way.

I don't edit my shots to its full potential, I resize, brightness and contrast, then sharpen if needed, post it up. Not really into the heavy editing thing, IMO - it's tacky. Once again, maybe once in a while I'll fully detail a picture to show. Til' then, enjoy these shots and thank you for visiting.

**And just a heads up, my pictures are resized to 800x600 when fully viewed. Although they will be posted as thumbnails, for those that still are on dial-up.

*More shots on the way

Last edited:
Thanks for the word.

This is probably one of my favorite Civics. I love the wheel combination that goes with the car. It's got 'round 325hp, never putting it down to the front wheels. Not-so-fun understeer, but it's one of the 'all-out' Civics I have out of a little bit. It's fun.

Last edited:
New updates happening -

This is my EK hatchback. It's got 'round 217hp. Stage 1 turbo, all drivetrain upgrades except transmission. Yes, it's got some wheel poke, but I love the stance. The way the wheel almost sits flush with the fender is nice. I use it to run against my friends at times. Can't get over how it looks over BBS wheels.

Last edited:
Amuse Powerhouse S2000 -

Here's my Amuse Powerhouse S2000. I chose to shoot this because, it's simple and clean. I can lower it some more in the rear, but then it wouldn't look right. Yea yea, Function over Form, I know :P I love this car, it slightly oversteers, yet still lets me have nice control. I left it the way it is, just tweaked the suspension to be a little stiffer then normal is all. Grippy tires as well. All in all, it's a great car overall.

95 Honda Integra Type-R -

This is my mid-200hp turbo'd Honda Integra. It's also another car that I use to run against my friend. Still has full interior, and pulls nicely. It's nice and nimble, won't win any championships, but will hold its own. Enjoy.

87 City Turbo II -

This is my City Turbo II. I just use it for kicks, maxxed out. Understeers a lot! It's quick on the straights though heh.

Last edited:
Back