My idea that stroke me...

• Thread starter iced16
  • 9 comments
I was cooling home playing GT 4... And suddenly new idea camed into my head... listen to this: Lets say you play GT 5... (someday when it is released!)
Any you buy car without power wheel... wouldn't it be cool to have a Racing wheel that can simulate car with power wheel and without it? I think idea is great and it would be hit, as long as it's not too expensive... Probably good for next gen. wheels... Logitech! i hope you read this!!!

Please tell me your thoughts! Cheers lads

Struck, not stroke.

All they'd need to do is to vary the centering force, to make the wheel easier, or harder, to turn.

EDIT: And moved to the steering wheels forum

Reasonable-but removing the power steering would effect weight distribution and many other small things.

Struck, not stroke.

EDIT: And moved to the steering wheels forum

I think with a title like that it at least needs moving to the infield section. Relationship thread maybe?

I think with a title like that it at least needs moving to the infield section. Relationship thread maybe?

TBH, I didn't even see where it was, I just saw the title and came running to give some helpful hints

Sorry guys for my wrong spelling. I'm doing my best... So i suppose this is not possible...
Too bad... i thought this could work somehow... well at least we solve problems out... cheers!

I can't imagine this is anything that would require any new kind of hardware.

A game would just need have the force feedback programmed as such.

i think it's kind of in gt5p.

look the forcefeedback on different cars is slightly different. Best to see it is the F1!
If they could look the steering angle in gt5 that would be sweet too (for wrc,f1, nascar,...)

Back