My Joey Logano #20 CAMRY for Ford FUSION NASCAR

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nined1teg
  • 6 comments
  • 699 views
Messages
9
Messages
nined1teg
Like the title says, I want to trade my #20 Joey Logano (brand new, never touched) for a Ford Fusion NASCAR. Either #99 Carl Edwards or #43 AJ Allmendinger. I got a double from a Lv 21 ticket and don't have any Ford Nascars.

psn id is nined1teg
 
Gimme 15 mins i will trade ya
 
Offer still stands if someone wants to trade tonight, if not I'm trading with iso tomorrow
 
Still available, any takers? Can trade right now.
 
Still available, any takers? Can trade right now.

I can give you the
2010 AJ Allmendinger #43 Best Buy FORD FUSION '10

Offer still standing?
 
Still available, any takers? Can trade right now.

I can give you the
2010 AJ Allmendinger #43 Best Buy FORD FUSION '10

Offer still standing?
 
Back