my lap at the Ring with the X2010..vid inside

  • Thread starter Thread starter ultraman
  • 10 comments
  • 1,175 views
Not bad, but you could've done way better (especially since you're using a wheel);)



Sorry if I'm sounding like a 🤬. My personal record is a 3.57.957 using the DS3 (which TBH is my only lap around the 'Ring anyway)
 
There is a 3:19 in the Video section of the forums.
 
OP did you speed up the video a bit? Why? I did not find it interesting to watch, my eyes hurt.
 
I've got to say that whilst I'm sure I'll do the X1 challenge and get the car, looking at the videos of it in action, that car really doesn't have much appeal to me. It literally does just look like the game playing at double speed rather than the car actually going fast what with the frankly ridiculous handling.
 
Here's my lap at the Nurburgring with the X2010. logitech driving force pro wheel, manual tranny, and racing soft tires. The first half I went hard, the second I eased off a little.


http://www.youtube.com/user/skywalk3x
If you increase the downforce you should be able to go faster...

One of my laps.. Been quicker now though


After this ive done a 3.30.288 in the prototype, will upload one day.
 
I've got to say that whilst I'm sure I'll do the X1 challenge and get the car, looking at the videos of it in action, that car really doesn't have much appeal to me. It literally does just look like the game playing at double speed rather than the car actually going fast what with the frankly ridiculous handling.

+1 I drove the car and have zero interest in it, it is like driving a space ship, unreal, sci-fi type car that no human could drive. Its more like an arcade fun thing to do I guess.
 
Here's my lap at the Nurburgring with the X2010. logitech driving force pro wheel, manual tranny, and racing soft tires. The first half I went hard, the second I eased off a little.


http://www.youtube.com/user/skywalk3x

Much better than I could manage with the X2010, and the 'Ring is my church.

Nice one 👍
 
Holy, I'm about 3 levels away to get my free one, but this car is a BEAST!
 
Awesome videos, guys.

I just wish the X1/X2010 wasn't so common now. It's annoying hopping into a great lobby online only to have some kid join with a clearly duped X1 who starts punting cars all over and slamming off of walls.

When you win any of the three X1's, it should stamp your screen name on it.
 
Thanks for the cool reply guys, I'm new here and at the least the replies are mature and considerate. It was my first try on the Ring with the X1. I never messed with the settings because it wa sso good to begin with but if the downforce makes it faster and better i will try fot the gold on the S.V. challenge and just last night ,I broke the 3 min barrier!
 
Back