my last carbon x1

Messages
436
Well after weeks of trading I'm hanging up my trading boots :)

This is my last x1 and my last trade

Happy to listen to all offers.

Would love a Subaru Wrc prototype 99 :)

I'm on my way home so I can trade in around 1hour.

Cheers :)
 
Audi A4 Touring Car?
 
Hey gothenqcowboys i have a subaru wrc prototype it's got some miles but it's stock any good for you?
wow i think it's a '01' not '99' i will have a look now.
 
Last edited:
Yea it's a '01' prototype 1,616 miles.
 
Looks like that fell through :( anyone else got the Subaru wrc prototype?
 
yea im back i had to take dog for a walk do you want it fully tuned mate.
 
Yes please :)

I'll send you two friend requests to you.

Can you send the car to gothenqcowboys

The carbon will come from my second account gothenqcowboysus.

Cheers :)
 
yea no prob's give 5 min mate il send you FR
 
Back