My LFS graphical modifying!

• Thread starter MazKid
  • 17 comments

MazKid

Powered by 2 BP-ZE Mazdas
Staff Emeritus
well, after seeing what other people have done, I started my own work.

Here is my modded Focus interior. Features are a MX-6 digi-dash, Probe radio and air control, and Ford racing logo.

This is only the beginning, I will be posting more as I make them.

Attachments

• lfs modded focus.jpg
    lfs modded focus.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 77
well I have the view as far back as it goes...literally that is what the driver sees...

well I'm gonna do more work to it...will post if it looks good!

here's the latest version:

Added Mazda 6 radio, vents and button panel(on top edge of the insturment cluster surround), and also added lights in the grill(which I didn't get a shot of because it doesn't look that good).

Attachments

• lfs modded focus1.jpg
    lfs modded focus1.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 57
yea it does...I think I will leave the Focus like that...

I gotta start working on the Starion...

Originally posted by MazKid
well I have the view as far back as it goes...literally that is what the driver sees...

um, no?

i dont see my legs like that when im looking out the windscreen.

have you actually driven your car down the street or anything?

blah you bozos...I've driven down the highway several times. I've been driving for several months...

And I like the veiw like that, you can see cars on the sides without hitting W,E, or R...

hahaah well I don't ram stuff in my dad's car...

Actually, about 2 weeks ago, my dad broke the 3, not me. He was driving the back way to our house(from his work it's a short cut)and you go through the subdivision, and there's a hill with concrete, not black top(most of the area is concrete, we have pavement around us though), so over the decades the road gets worse and worse, and he was driving up the hill(probably a 45 degree slope maybe...I haven't measured but it's pretty steep for a neighborhood road) and went over the bumps(the whole road really) and heard a "pop-ssssssss whaaaaaaaa"...he broke the front exaust pipe off(I'm sure it was the original, so that's 14 years old, I'm just glad I wasn't driving when it happened)...he fixed it, but the catalithic converter is ready to fall off too probably.

It's not my car, I don't want to own it, so it's my dad's job. If I screw it up I'll pay for it(with the 20$ I got lol), but it's my dad's car.

Back