My little video...

• Thread starter Gen.
  • 20 comments
bboygen / GTP_Gen
S15 on Autumn Ring. I'm really sorry about the bad quality, I'm getting a cap card very soon. And yes, I stuff up a lot. You can blame that on one week experience.

1st lap

At Shingle's advice, I strongly suggest you do not watch these videos if your prone to whining and complaining. It's just a practice video before I make the real thing. Just to see how my skill is comparing up to everyone elses.

2nd Lap

dude, finally someone shows some drifting on my favorite drift track. I had trouble downloading your first lap("You have clicked on an invalid or stale link."), 2nd lap was awesome. 2 thumbs way up on tackling the tightest bend- very impressive. Ever tried drifting Autumn Ring in reverse? The best place to pull an inertia drift- lift off after the first and main straight, fient into another straight, fient back into upcoming bend. Very very fun. I'm sure you know what i'm talking about.

I managed about 10 seconds of each video. The screen flicker was too much.

Mdnite, I'm looking forward to the videos after you get the video capture card.

AO

Mdnite, looks like your getting the hang of it. But not quite as good as your GT3 stuff. Keep pushing and get aggressive! I know you can get more angle and longer drifts. Also, try to smooth out your inputs at drift exit. They're making you fishtail out of your drifts.

Keep it up man! :cool:

Thanks, thats all I needed guys. I'll re-upload these videos in better quality next time.

I couldn't wait for my ASUS Radeon 9600XT, but I ended up with an ATi one instead.

Then I had to buy a sepparate TV tuner card to compensate for the missing feature and it thoroughly sucked.

Try to get a video card with s-Video IN.

Those will yield the best results/quality.

hehehehe.

Picture053-vi.jpg

Swift
Mdnite, looks like your getting the hang of it. But not quite as good as your GT3 stuff. Keep pushing and get aggressive! I know you can get more angle and longer drifts. Also, try to smooth out your inputs at drift exit. They're making you fishtail out of your drifts.

Keep it up man! :cool:

Thanks Swift! Guess it's an old habit from gt3. One week of gt4 plus adapting to a wheel is a lot of hard work. But It'll pay off in the end. You guys will see 👍

Woops... Double post :dunce:

Back