V Vee. Messages 95 Vee_JPN Messages OsakaHQ-Vee / Vee_JPN Jun 26, 2011 #1 When I first started up "My Lounge" it asked me for a Lounge Name and a course. Now, everytime I start up "My Lounge", it doesn't show up anymore. How do I get to that screen again? I named my lounge as Asd.. so stupid. Help please
When I first started up "My Lounge" it asked me for a Lounge Name and a course. Now, everytime I start up "My Lounge", it doesn't show up anymore. How do I get to that screen again? I named my lounge as Asd.. so stupid. Help please
slash308 (Banned) Messages 93 Messages Slashzor308 Jun 26, 2011 #2 Main GT life page - Options (sprocket symbol) on the left hand side - My Lounge Settings.
Bobtehblob Messages 267 Perth, WA Messages Bobtehblob Jun 26, 2011 #3 slash308 Main GT life page - Options (sprocket symbol) on the left hand side - My Lounge Settings. Click to expand... That's the one
slash308 Main GT life page - Options (sprocket symbol) on the left hand side - My Lounge Settings. Click to expand... That's the one