my madness at todays "street racer" stereotype

  • Thread starter Thread starter F.Zamataki
  • 34 comments
  • 1,672 views
Is there some legal speed that they're trying to reach that they can't seem to do with normal cars? Even if your car can go more than 200 mph, you have to break the law (more often than not) to do so. Way to go dip****, you spent your life savings on something you can't use. Worthless.

What about a closed course/race track?

He doesn't know what hes talking about, so i don't think you will change his mind about auto enthusiasts anytime soon.
 
I find people who act like that to be unfavorable to listen to. I also find the fact that I share the planet with that man to be unsavory.
 
I find people who act like that to be unfavorable to listen to. I also find the fact that I share the planet with that man to be unsavory.
Someone appears to have discovered the thesaurus
:lol: Just kidding man
 
actually when i was younger i would learn a new word a day from the dictionary. that went on for about two weeks.

Come on guys, lets start some BALLYHOO!!!!!
 
So - basically you harbour the same prejudices, just to a smaller group.
 
Back