My Massive Mission!!!!

• Thread starter GT4 Freak
  • 27 comments
I am currently (since i got the game) intending to race everycar in the game!!

i start from the lowest hp cars (currently im on around 85bhp :P)
and race it for at least 200 miles!!! then i test out the car fully tuned in 400m/1ooom etc and nuburgring.

this way im getting every ounce out of this great game!

so far these are my favs;

Toyota Sports 800
and the AZ1 car!!!! and thats it!!!!!!!

i was impressed with the ford ka fully tuned it was the first of the low powered cars to spit flames (bless...)

this should only take me about 5-7 years to complete! :crazy:

cars im looking forward to racing in the near future:

the ginetta looks awesome
the rsc race car also (yellow one, 800?)

so should i keep u updated?

tell me if anyone else has an interest in low powered cars of if anyone is crazy enough to be doing the same as me!!!

(p.S. this is my first post 💡 )

I'm not going to do the same but have you tried the Fiat 500R fully tuned? It impressed me quite much :lol: as it's a hell of a pocket rocket...

yep the 500's were fun :) i have driven everything up to 85 bhp so......
well apart from model t :)

i will post my top 10 nuburgring times thus far tommorow 👍

my nuburgring times as promised, this is with fully tuned cars, no nos, and no tinkering with da settings, these are not perfect laps by any means but i feel that if a car is hard to handle it is a characteristic of the car, and need not to be completed perfected, indeed it is "faults" with cars with give them their personality in my book. 👍 (and with traction control off- ofcourse!!!)

Mitsubishi i '03 8'37.788 - Big surprise was this! it looks so cute............
Truimph Spitfire 1500 '74 8'38.050 - First British Car - and what a car 👍
Civic 1500 3 Door CX '79 8'41.201 - Best FF car thus far a pleasure to race
Audi A" 1.4 '02 8'43.336 - Bit boring to drive really :indiff:
Mits Mirage 1400 GLX '78 8'45.725 - Nice , nothing special really...........
Honda Insight '99 8'47.099 - one of the few cars without turbo good tho..
Suzuki Cappucinno '95 8'49.711 - Little pocket rocket - great to race 👍
Suzuki Cappucinno '91 8'50.102 - Higher top end then '95 but couldn't beat it.
Nissan March G '99 8'51.743 - not bad for front wheel drive.....
Daihatsu Copen DT. '02 8'52.362 - Solid car this - nice understeer too.... :) .

My Favs

Honda Autozam AZ1
Toyota Sports 800
.....and thats it for now!!!!!

Oh you poor thing :D . I notice you missed out the Daihatsu Stupid Midget Thing, which was a good idea. There's a thread around about sub 30bhp laps of the 'ring which you should find quite interesting, I'll see if I can find it for you. :)

Aha! I see you've found it... :dopey:

I'm also on a similar mission... although I've made a list of my 15 favourite tracks, and I race every car in the game in Family Cups on them. Oh, and the cars are completely stock... only an oil change. Although I race them in the order I buy them... I think this is better, since you don't get tired of similar hp cars. One series you go with the 2005 Mustang, the next with the Fiat 500, after that with the Mazda RX-7, and so on.

its not that i missed the midget, its just that over time the midget has lost its placing in my top ten :)

im starting with the lowest hp cars and working my way up 👍

my current car is the new nissan march/micra, went ok till i put the transmission on it :nervous:

im sure it will be in the top ten tho.... :)

cant wait to get hold of the ginetta g4 and the honda s8oo rsc race car 👍

ok here is my first update;

I start from the 1Bhp cars and work my way up !(currently im on around 91bhp :P)
and race it for at least 200 miles!!! then i test out the car fully tuned in 400m/1ooom etc and nuburgring.

my nuburgring times, this is with fully tuned cars, no nos, and no tinkering with any settings, and wheels that came with the vehicle, these are not perfect laps by any means but i feel that if a car is hard to handle it is a characteristic of the car, and need not to be completed perfected, indeed it is "faults" with cars with give them their personality in my book. (and with traction control off- ofcourse!!!)

685887808.jpg

1. Mazda Demio '99_______:8'32.515 - A Solid car - i knew it would be the most powerful car so far once tuned just by looking at it- it looks surprisingly good IMO. Pretty good top end to after the racing transmission upgrade- this was prob the main reason why it came top! Pity it wasn't a little lighter but hey its got 1st place thus far so bless it! 👍

micrea.jpg

2. Nissan Micra '03________:8'37.531 - Good solid car much like the older version, once again the more i looked at it the more i liked it- it actually looks pretty nice if u take the time to observe!

mits.jpg

3. Mitsubishi i '03_________:8'37.788 - Big surprise was this! it looks so cute..........but boy does it go some! excellent traction as well, fun to drive, a good car in my book!

4. Truimph Spitfire 1500 '74_:8'38.050 - First British Car - and what a car :bowdown:
5. Civic 1500 3 Door CX '79__:8'41.201 - Best FF car thus far a pleasure to race :P
6. Audi A2 1.4 '02_________:8'43.336 - Bit boring to drive really :banghead:
7. Mits Mirage 1400 GLX '78_:8'45.725 - Nice , nothing special really........... :indiff:
8. Honda Insight '99_______:8'47.099 - one of the few cars without turbo good tho.. :crazy:
9. Opel Corsa 1.4 '01______:8'49.092 - good but not great ;)
10. Suzuki Cappucinno '95__:8'49.711 - Little pocket rocket - great to race 👍

Below are my vital statistics so far...in case your interested?!!

26.3% Completed
18,632 A-Spec Points
6,210 A-Spec Mileage
53.8% Win Ratio
9 Million Prize Credits
Day 3751
err well over 200 hundred cars owned!

Over 200 hundred cars? :odd: you must have a hell of a garage...

OK, just kidding, it's always good to see all people aren't interested in the most powerful cars! :)

I´m on a similar duty! I´ve picked out six tracks of different carchteristics and race each car possible in the family cup. All cars are untuned and most of them on N2 tyres. More highend cars get N3, the true supercars get S1 and all racecars R1. The order is from the garage maker order, started with Acura. Currently at Chevrolet, so I have some time doing this left...and I do have at least one of all cars in the game!

I also make a time comparison sheet in .xls

👍 update no 2.

I start from the 1Bhp cars and work my way up !(currently im on around 95bhp :P)

my nuburgring times, this is with fully tuned cars, no nos, and no tinkering with any settings, and tyres that came with the vehicle, these are not perfect laps by any means but i feel that if a car is hard to handle it is a characteristic of the car, and need not to be completed perfected, indeed it is "faults" with cars with give them their personality in my book. (all traction controls are off- ofcourse!!!)

images.jpg

1. Ginetta G4 '64_________:8'24.632 - Half the time this cars acts as the worlds fastest lawnmower as you struggle to keep it on the grey stuff. This car is the fastest to date by far! - however its handling lets it down somewhat, if this car handled slightly better im sure it would post a time near the 8 minute mark no problem! having said that this car was a blast to drive, a real breathe of fresh air!

mini.jpg

2. Mini One ' 02__________:8'28.948 - Good car this - like i knew it would be, plenty of power and the quickest of the front wheel drive bunch thus far!
Can't wait to drive the more powerful cooper and cooper s :)

685887808.jpg

3. Mazda Demio '99_______:8'32.515 - A Solid car - i knew it would be the most powerful car (at the time) so far once tuned just by looking at it- it looks surprisingly good IMO. Pretty good top end to after the racing transmission upgrade- this was prob the main reason why it came so high! Pity it wasn't a little lighter but hey its got a good time so bless it!

micrea.jpg

4. Nissan Micra '03________:8'37.531 - Good solid car much like the older version, once again the more i looked at it the more i liked it- it actually looks pretty nice if u take the time to observe!

mits.jpg

5. Mitsubishi i '03_________:8'37.788 - Big surprise was this! it looks so cute..........but boy does it go some! excellent traction as well, fun to drive, a good car in my book!

6. Truimph Spitfire 1500 '74_:8'38.050 - First British Car - and what a car
7. Civic 1500 3 Door CX '79__:8'41.201 - Best FF car thus far a pleasure to race
8. Audi A2 1.4 '02_________:8'43.336 - Bit boring to drive really
9. Mits Mirage 1400 GLX '78_:8'45.725 - Nice , nothing special really...........
10. Honda Insight '99_______:8'47.099 - one of the few cars without turbo good tho..

Below are my vital statistics so far...in case your interested?!!

26.9% Completed
18,879 A-Spec Points
6,558 A-Spec Mileage
229 cars owned

i was wandering how long it would take for someone to notice my points to percentage complete ratio!

im not out to get 200 a-spec points per race its just that where i am driving the slower cars first, i am naturally building up a healthy amount of points!

I am on my Massive Mission of driving every single car in the game!
I start from the 1Bhp cars and work my way up !(currently im on around 100bhp :P)

my nuburgring times, this is with fully tuned cars, no nos, and no tinkering with any settings, and tyres that came with the vehicle, these are not perfect laps by any means but i feel that if a car is hard to handle it is a characteristic of the car, and need not to be completed perfected, indeed it is "faults" with cars with give them their personality in my book. (all traction controls are off- ofcourse!!!)

images.jpg

1. Ginetta G4 '64_________:8'24.632 - Half the time this cars acts as the worlds fastest lawnmower as you struggle to keep it on the grey stuff. This car is the fastest to date by far! - however its handling lets it down somewhat, if this car handled slightly better im sure it would post a time near the 8 minute mark no problem! having said that this car was a blast to drive, a real breathe of fresh air!

minione.jpg

2. Mini One ' 02__________:8'28.948 - Good car this - like i knew it would be, plenty of power and the quickest of the front wheel drive bunch thus far! This was the second car to break the 8'30.000 time, but only just! A great handling, well balanced car, Can't wait to drive the more powerful cooper and cooper s

sera.jpg

3. Toyota Sera '92_______:8'31.114 - Nice FF car, good top end speed at over 130mph!, (after trans. mod) set a good time at the 'ring like i knew it would, however it was just short of the mini one which i thought it would beat. Overall a good car, pity about the wheelspin in the first two gears but once your in third it picks up through the gears nicely!

685887808.jpg

4. Mazda Demio '99_______:8'32.515 - A Solid car - i knew it would be the most powerful car (at the time) so far once tuned just by looking at it- it looks surprisingly good IMO. Pretty good top end to after the racing transmission upgrade- this was prob the main reason why it came so high! Pity it wasn't a little lighter but hey its got a good time so bless it!

micrea.jpg

5. Nissan Micra '03________:8'37.531 - Good solid car much like the older version, once again the more i looked at it the more i liked it- it actually looks pretty nice if u take the time to observe! It set a good time at the ring, however i dont think it will be in the top ten for much longer!

colt.jpg

6.MItsubishi Colt 1.5 Sport X_:8'37.705 - A wierd Car with one gear (acts as an automatic i guess), once i stuck the transmission on it, it became more car like and better to drive, a pretty good time was this, and barely beat the superb mitsubishi i, so overall a nice little car!

mits.jpg

7. Mitsubishi i '03_________:8'37.788 - Big surprise was this! it looks so cute..........but boy does it go some! this car has excellent traction, and is especially good at cornering, fun to drive, a good car in my book!

spitfire.jpg

8. Truimph Spitfire 1500 '74_:8'38.050 - First British Car - and what a car!, first car i drove which actually has a bit of a launch off the line, which is nice! Good top end speed too, and handles pretty well to, once again the british prove that they can build a true sports car.

civic.jpg

9. Civic 1500 3 Door CX '79__:8'41.201 - A very good FF car, a pleasure to race, qiute nippy with its 1.5 litre engine, this car was a pleasant surprise how good it was as the older cars with not much power tended to be hugely disapointing, but this was a blast, can't wait for the more modern and powerful versions of the civic!

a2.jpg

10. Audi A2 1.4 '02_________:8'43.336 - Bit boring to drive really, you feel to detached from the car, it almost feels that although you turned the traction controls off, that they are still there somewhat, a shame for audi as i am a big fan of them, however i can't wait to get hold of their more powerful models. A sturdy time, however one that will be pushed out of the top ten in no time!

Cars soon to be driven;
Volkswagen Lupo 1.4 '02
Honda S800 RSC Race Car '68 :drool:
Mercedes A160 Avantgarde '98

Below are my vital statistics so far...

26.9% Completed
18,885 A-Spec Points
6,972 A-Spec Mileage
261 cars owned

I'm still doing this!

I'm up to cars around the 220 Bhp mark!

In fact the car at the top of my Nurburgring Lap times is the Suzuki R/4, and has been there since December of 2006!

I'm still doing this!

I'm up to cars around the 220 Bhp mark!

In fact the car at the top of my Nurburgring Lap times is the Suzuki R/4, and has been there since December of 2006!
You are officially crazy. But I respect what you're doing. I tried drifting the spitfire once. IT WORKED!

I can see this guy in ten years now, hurdled in a corner claiming to be driving the 300hp cars at the moment :lol: You keep at it, I'll have finished GT5 by the time you drive a Holden Monaro. Don't take this post as an insult, just a mildly to not at all funny interpretation.

I've not got quite all 600 cars, but, (Thanks, Gameshark! :3) I've driven them all in at least one race or time trial. more than once.

got somewhere in the realm of 525 cars... I think he'll easily be able to drive all the cars at least once. Hey, don't fall asleep driving all the Skylines, now!

I can see this guy in ten years now, hurdled in a corner claiming to be driving the 300hp cars at the moment :lol: You keep at it, I'll have finished GT5 by the time you drive a Holden Monaro. Don't take this post as an insult, just a mildly to not at all funny interpretation.

Yeah, thing is now the cars are faster i'll be able to knock them out quicker as it were, I guess I am crazy come to think of it! It's all fun really, I don't play as much as I used to, hearing gt5 wont be out untill another year i guess it'll keep me entertained, gt5 looks very nice by the way.

I recognise the format of the poem in your sig, thank goodness I forget what that format is called otherwise my nerd status may well have been achieved.

Back