My most detailed Livery yet, what do you guys think?

• Thread starter R6Boy2005
  • 4 comments
Hey Guys,

Looking for any and all feedback here. I'm a novice painter who is trying to improve my skills. I did this car up for Wardez's Spec Miata Series. It's all original with the exception of the Forza font, numberplates, and the MazdaSpeed decals. Enjoy!

Thinking about maybe selling this on the storefront but I'm also thinking of being selfish and keeping it for myself. I know it needs some polishing. I was really rushing when I painted it.

miata2 by robbadobba82, on Flickr

miata1 by robbadobba82, on Flickr

Nice job! Good start, but I would try to improve some points: The flower on the front fender should maybe be extended to the hood. I know this is difficult, but once you get it right you'll feel so much better :)

Also, the #108 should be a bit smaller compared to its placeholder.. have some whitespace around it.

The Starbucks logo looks really good too, except for the lettering at the bottom, maybe you should change that to match the upper type.

But overall, nice job and keep on painting! The more you practice the better you'll get!

Thanks Melting Brains! Y'know my wife is a graphic designer and she said the same thing about the font at the bottom of the starbucks logo lol. Yeah I was totally in a rush so I didn't continue the flowers up to the hood. Good to know on the number plate too!

once those minor things are fixed that were mentioned above, i think it would be an excellent livery.

Latest Posts

Back