• Thread starter Tom
  • 16 comments

Tom

Voice of Gran Turismo
Premium
United Kingdom
Kent
tombrookscomms
You may remember that back in January I got a Suzuki TS50 that was in a bit of state, well if you search back on my previous threads then you'll see that it was painted and generally made to look a bit nicer! Well, that sadly bit the dust about a month ago as the piston and barrel needed replacing and then the coil gave out in sympathy as well, it's still not going right now as it appears to be something a little bit deeper and more expensive than the coil. More on that later.

So after that, I got a new bike as I started a new job and I needed to commute there. It was of course a lovely Aprilia RS50. It's a bit rough and ready at the moment, but I intend to paint it and make it a Poggiali replica.

995919_10201440295954529_731511614_n.jpg

Wow that looks awesome. Best of luck with the other bike, thats always a pain. We had a 200cc motor rebuilt on one of our bikes years ago and then the guy who built it had water in the gas...melted a hole through a brand new piston. So we sold it to a friends kid who rebuilt it and blew it up :/

Pictures have a way of making things look nicer than they really are :lol:

Can't wait to see what you're going to do to this.

So how much does it have to be restricted?
And when can you unrestrict it?

Nice looking bike though.

So how much does it have to be restricted?
And when can you unrestrict it?

Nice looking bike though.

It's not restricted and has a 70cc bore kit fitted on it, so it tops out at around 55mph.

I think that 50hp would be a bit much for that bike. :lol:

I was going to suggest the 250R motor at first, but 100hp is a tad too much, methinks.

Dear god I've never been on anything over 40 horsepower lol. Offoad that is. Never been on on-road bike.

I don't really like riding crotch rockets though. I'm more of a Harley guy myself :sly:

Go do the MSF course, get your license and a good foundation for how to ride more safely.

Hi guys,
I am having hero honda pleasure and i like my scooter very much..But i feel very difficult to buy the accessories for the bike. Can anyone tell online shopping for accessories is safe or not?? Plz reply me..

Back