My name is Garde, and i'm an alcoholic.

United States
United States
But seriously though, my name is Justin, i hail from the not-so-great state of Maryland. I haven't been playing GT as long as most of you guys, i hopped on board for the fourth(and my only) installment. Back when i first got the game, i was 12 or so(naturally, i really sucked back then) but didn't really get into the game. I only ever got to 50-60% through the game, had bronze on all the tests, and my win ratio was utterly and completely pathetic. Fast forward ten years, I started watching F1 races on tv not so long ago, and it really got me in the zone to hop back on GT4. I ended up coming on here a lot to find tuning setups and general advice, and i'm sad to say i've only recently discovered how amazing this game really is. Here's hoping to get a 100% this time around, Prost!

GT4 is the best imo. So yeah hope you enjoy it. (Specially mission 34... buahahaha :mischievous:)

Welcome to the fam

GT4 is the best imo. So yeah hope you enjoy it. (Specially mission 34... buahahaha :mischievous:)

Welcome to the fam
I'd love to get 5 and 6 as well, but it just ain't worth shelling out 300 almost minimum wage clams for a ps3 right now... i think 4'll keep me busy for a while anyway.

Back