My new 2018 Camaro SS 1LE

• Thread starter zr1chris
  • 6 comments
zr1chris
zr1chris
Just picked up my new car this past Thursday. This car is amazing!!! Huge improvement over my 2010 especially in terms of performance.

First pic is my old car and new car together.

oGCHePk.jpg

WEaBIFk.jpg

MDeKnJA.jpg

zHxc6PB.jpg

ksDoe9d.jpg

Just picked up my new car this past Thursday. This car is amazing!!! Huge improvement over my 2010 especially in terms of performance.

First pic is my old car and new car together.

oGCHePk.jpg

WEaBIFk.jpg

MDeKnJA.jpg

zHxc6PB.jpg

ksDoe9d.jpg

Wait.

That says Dyer. And that picture is from Fort Pierce. Who was your salesperson? I work for the one in Vero :lol:

And look at the current revised version that looks very very weird.

The SS 1LE and ZL1 will be the ultimate versions until the 7th gen comes out and I hope that one looks better.

These are also manual only? Bravo to GM for keeping it real.

Wait.

That says Dyer. And that picture is from Fort Pierce. Who was your salesperson? I work for the one in Vero :lol:

No freaking way!! That's too funny! What a small world! :lol:

Matt Morosco was my salesman. They did a great job working with me to get the exact car for the price I wanted it for. :cheers:

These are also manual only? Bravo to GM for keeping it real.

Yes that's correct. Manual only for the 1LE track pack equipped cars.

Last edited:
No freaking way!! That's too funny! What a small world! :lol:

Matt Morosco was my salesman. They did a great job working with me to get the exact car for the price I wanted it for. :cheers:

Awesome man! I'm glad everything went well for you and you got what you wanted! The car looks absolutely awesome and you'll definitely enjoy it :)

Back