My New AxeMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter JosX
  • 18 comments
  • 957 views
Messages
1,105
Messages
GTP_JosX
I've just purchased my new axe, a USA Jackson King V :D I got it for £600, it has a few scratches & needs a new floyd locking bolt. Second hand in shops they're generally not less than £1300, & a shop has offered him £600, so I've jumped on this awesome deal.
c031_1.JPG

bf97_1.JPG

c272_1.JPG

c324_1.JPG

Isn't she a beauty?

I'll take some pics myself when it arrives.
 
Nice axe! Good deal, are you going to replace the nut yourself? If so, I think Stewart-MacDonald would be the cheapest site to order it from. I've used them for years. Enjoy!
 
Rad! What kind of amp are you putting it through?
 
Very nice!! Good finish, a nice look, seems like you got a great deal...
 
I'm putting it through my Randall RG50TC, it should have arrived by now, still a few hours left.
 
It arrived a few weeks ago now, but I couldn't take any pics because my camera is messed up, but I finally borrowed one, so here are some pics!

jackson1.png

jackson2.png

jackson3.png

jackson4.png

jackson5.png


And a pic to prove I really do own it...
jacksongtp.png
 
[Borat]Very nice![/Borat]
 
Looks great.

Now lets see you play something.
 
Something in E standard or dropped D, not resetting the floyd for 1 song in Eb :p
 
Glad everybody likes it, it's amazing to play.

And I've just remembered I can change the pitch on audacity, expect that raining blood cover ASAP, I need to learn it first lol, I love the song but haven't ever tried playing it.
 
Very nice, that's a pretty serious axe you're sporting there. I like it!

That bridge looks hefty.

:cheers:
 
Hmm, now that you've got that shiny, new Jackson, I bet you wanna get rid of that old DimeBolt. Dont'ya? :sly:
 
Sorry for the delay in the Raining Blood cover, I've been feeling crap the last few days, feeling much better now, although not perfect. I'll try to have it up later today or tomorrow!

As for that old dimebolt, it won't be going anywhere, I love it :p
 
Where's the song, damn it! :p
 
Back