My New Baby

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jon
  • 26 comments
  • 1,195 views

Jon

(Banned)
Messages
4,925
Well I got a new ride today. Just got her home in the garage.
Brand new. DVD/Navigation package. Z75 Performace Package. 1600 Miles- Yes it is automatic for the fiancee she can't drive stick.

05vette001.jpg


05vette002.jpg


05vette003.jpg


05vette008.jpg


05vette006.jpg
 
That's wicked! Nice to see you got it, Jon.
 
She is a beast. 400HP. Fast as hell.
 
Yup, got both of them. Helps when I know the owners of some dealers..
 
Congrats on the new car! The Military must be paying you well. :lol:
 
No grandpa owns a Ford Dealer and he had one on the lot this morning.
 
Jon
Yup, got both of them. Helps when I know the owners of some dealers..

Ah I see! Thats really nice man! 👍 How much did it cost ya?
 
He got it from an auction and his wife drove it for 50 miles..
 
Jon
1600 Miles- Yes it is automatic for the fiancee she can't drive stick.
And who says she has to drive it! :) Seriously though, congrats on the new car; I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of it, and so will the fiancee. :indiff:
 
Well I have the STI so I figured thats the least I can do.
 
Ah, well that's good. You can just switch every couple of days I guess, or is the STI a stick?
 
Wow, that is beautiful 👍. I don't see any problems with the new corvette C6 and I happen to love the new headlights.
 
Jon
STI is a 6spd manual.

Hey weren't you the moderator that had a tuned Mustang SVT, it was fast as hell, maybe I'm wrong but he was named something like Jon.
 
Div is back
Hey weren't you the moderator that had a tuned Mustang SVT, it was fast as hell, maybe I'm wrong but he was named something like Jon.

Nope that was Josh.
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Beautiful....:drool::crazy:. Your fiancee should REALLY LOVE THAT CAR! I know I would too...if I have one! :O
 
You are soooooo lucky!!! CONGRATS!! 👍 So far those are the best Corvettes made IMO!
 
Awesome car man,congrats. 👍
 
Yeah.

Absolutely amazing this nice "car" :)

I wish I could afford such a car. Could you make a video or a soundfile? I want to hear this cool sound.

Please :D

And when do you get married? I hope this isn't too familiar? All the best to you :)
 
Man!! That is plain awesome... I always stare at them when I see them while driving... :drool: That car is plain awesome!! I hope I get one someday.... (A Vette is my number one realistic dream car)
 
Back